No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did some amazingly stupid shit when I was younger....jumped off of a 65 foot bridge into the water on a bet for a case of beer...went rappelling at night with no belay man...played chicken with cars.

Then I joined the Army and got paid to do some amazingly stupid shit.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

• What a F DB!

Mohammed split the moon in two. ;-))))))))))
      Last edited by Oracle; 02 Oct 17,, 03:48.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Has this guy ever interviewed the Pak Mil Chief why they are spreading terrorism?
        Last edited by Oracle; 02 Oct 17,, 03:48.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Comment

• Dallas sportscaster, and veteran, on the kneeling controversy.

Last edited by Gun Grape; 02 Oct 17,, 02:19.

Comment

• ^^^^^^AR Approved!!!!
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

What a F DB!
                Had i known Mehdi made this video it would have saved me a lot of time on this board over the years. Agree with everything he said. The most important part is when he mentions in passing there are passages in the quran that deal with war and violence and within specific contexts which are then taken out of context. Not quite.

These parts have been seized upon by promoters to motivate people. The premise is there is a war on and these verses are entirely legit. The problem the mainstream has is they do not accept there is a war on. Therefore say taken out of context which it is from their pov

The other point is whether its part of a geopolitical struggle or just resistance. He quotes someone that studied 300 cases and concluded it was resistance. Depends.

Was 9/11 resistance or the other, i think it was part of a geopolitical struggle.

Da'esh is 100% geopolitical struggle.

Mohammed split the moon in two. ;-))))))))))
                Saw this as a general believer vs non believer debate. Can be any religion. Not even necessary to be credible and Mehdi says he believes. That is the part Dawkins doesn't get because he doesn't understand faith. There is the trick of believing we have without which it would be impossible to imagine anything, enjoy stories or movies.

It's called the suspension of disbelief. It must be important for our existence because we still have this trait

Originally posted by Oracle View Post

Has this guy ever interviewed the Pak Mil Chief why they are spreading terrorism?
                No, because Pakistan does not support terrorism, end of request for interview. Pakistan is not merely fighting terrorism but the only country in the world that is actually winning that fight. According to their newly minted foreign secretary

It was a good debate, not sure of the date but i remember these questions cropping up during the year the BJP came into office. There was this 'fear' in that first year. Seems to have petered out these days
                Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Oct 17,, 00:28.

Comment

• A mosque like no other

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                    Had i known Mehdi made this video it would have saved me a lot of time on this board over the years. Agree with everything he said. The most important part is when he mentions in passing there are passages in the quran that deal with war and violence and within specific contexts which are then taken out of context. Not quite.

These parts have been seized upon by promoters to motivate people. The premise is there is a war on and these verses are entirely legit. The problem the mainstream has is they do not accept there is a war on. Therefore say taken out of context which it is from their pov

The other point is whether its part of a geopolitical struggle or just resistance. He quotes someone that studied 300 cases and concluded it was resistance. Depends.

Was 9/11 resistance or the other, i think it was part of a geopolitical struggle.

Da'esh is 100% geopolitical struggle.

Saw this as a general believer vs non believer debate. Can be any religion. Not even necessary to be credible and Mehdi says he believes. That is the part Dawkins doesn't get because he doesn't understand faith. There is the trick of believing we have without which it would be impossible to imagine anything, enjoy stories or movies.

It's called the suspension of disbelief. It must be important for our existence because we still have this trait

No, because Pakistan does not support terrorism, end of request for interview. Pakistan is not merely fighting terrorism but the only country in the world that is actually winning that fight. According to their newly minted foreign secretary

It was a good debate, not sure of the date but i remember these questions cropping up during the year the BJP came into office. There was this 'fear' in that first year. Seems to have petered out these days
                    DE, really?
                    It was meant to be informative nor argumentative. I have not witnessed much arguments on this thread. Anyways, I am not gonna reply to your arguments, or maybe I would, one fine day.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Jeddah has floods from time to time.

If this continues in the kingdom then i think burka burning day isn't far off
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Nov 17,, 20:24.

Comment

• The little train that could

Last edited by Double Edge; 07 Dec 17,, 01:33.

Comment

• just how fast can model planes go

From the plane

Last edited by Double Edge; 09 Jan 18,, 19:59.

Comment

• Takes a special kind of person, with his bare hands to disarm a guy with an Ar-15 !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	james shaw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	1476458

Comment

• A brave grandpa stops a fleeing man with gun...

Comment

Working...
                                X