No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• International theatre festival known as B-Fit, held annually in Bucharest for a few years now

Comment

• I've been fascinated by efforts to marry traditional sword making with modern science. Here's a couple of examples:

Not sure how good these swords are though. Would be interesting to see some sort of side by side performance test done.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Why Most Terrorists Are Muslim - Dr.Zakir Naik

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Food of the future! Kind of like how shrimps, crabs were the food of the worker class at the dawn of the 20th century.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Mehdi's great : D

Comment

• Yum!

Comment

Comment

• This disgustingly horrible video got 25+ million views.

Comment

• Watch how she falls back. No run or jump, just falls...

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 15 Sep 17,, 23:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                          Watch how she falls back. No run or jump, just falls...
                          Yeah, very risky. I love the sense of adventurism that the westerners have, be it trying new food, exploring new cultures, roam the world with a backpack or do stupid stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            Yeah, very risky. I love the sense of adventurism that the westerners have, be it trying new food, exploring new cultures, roam the world with a backpack or do stupid stuff.
                            This is not a western thing this is is an adrenaline junkie thing and people do it everywhere : D
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 16 Sep 17,, 11:42.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                                This is not a western thing this is is an adrenaline junkie thing and people do it everywhere : D
                                Yeah. It's more of a money and having some time thing. There are so many places to visit within India that I feel stuck at times. No travel, no learning. Kind of 'frog of the well'.

Comment

Working...
                                X