Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If tankie was a fat Liverpool fan:

No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I would have kicked him as well

Comment

• Anybody for a cruise?

Or a ride?

Similarities in the process are stunning.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I wish I could see what happened there.

The reaction is priceless...

Comment

• Billy Connolly rules

Billy Connolly - A laugh at Islam - YouTube

Comment

• Hello, my truck got stuck, can you help?

Comment

• If you dont laugh at this your sense of humour has gone AWOL

Bradley Walsh The Chase - Fanny Chmelar - Very Funny - YouTube

Comment

• Get Up Close with Bao Bao in Amazing New Photos | At the Smithsonian | Smithsonian

Sometimes, of course, the scientists in the field do get lucky. One of the researchers I met at Front Royal, Wang Dajun, a research scientist at Peking University who trained with the Smithsonian and collaborates with the species survival team, spends most of his time tracking pandas on the preserves in western China. He was explaining to me that wild pandas’ elusiveness is more a matter of their hard-to-navigate habitat and their solitary behavior, rather than any fear of humans; they don’t actually seem to mind humans very much. He began to grin, and then explained that one female panda that was tracked beginning in 1989 had become particularly relaxed in his presence. She was so relaxed, in fact, that one spring morning, as she was walking with her cub, she turned to Wang and indicated that she wanted him to babysit so she could head off to feed. Another scientist filmed this episode of Wang providing panda child care. In the video, now posted on YouTube, you will be struck not only by the amazing sight of a panda cub tumbling and frolicking with Wang, but also by the look of utter joy on Wang’s face as he scratches the cub’s belly, extracts the sleeve of his jacket from the cub’s inquisitive grip, and, then, at one point, hoists the cub up in the air and dances with him. “That,” Wang writes on the YouTube page, “was best time in my life.”

Comment

• I'm sure that you all recognize the person in the video explaining about who these people were. But If you take a look at the credits, you may just find another familiar name.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Ben, the translator. Was this made for uTube? Or did it get media airplay?
                      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• These were made for YouTube. There's a series of ten of them, but only two were uploaded so far.

Now here comes the cool part:

Thanks largely in part to that job I took 6 months ago of translating those videos (which took me about 2 hours), some fortunate connections, and the balls to create an opportunity when I saw the chance, I now work for Danny Ayalon's NPO, The Truth for Israel. It's doubly awesome because 1) it's the field I've been wanting to work in since I was 16 or so, and 2) I left a job I was really not happy in to take this job, and this job is great!
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• :insane:

Comment

• Hockey fight - Dutch version

Apparently the ref and the hockey player are both sons of the man being harassed.

Too bad they stopped them

Comment

• How is that dog going to pay any speeding tickets?

Comment

• Bus 44 Cannes Film Festival honorable mention.

To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Working...
                                X