Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube - The Big Lie

A real shocking video - that's how russian propagandists show "truth" about Georgia and Ossetia. I don't know really much about conflict, but even if this cartoon is near to real situation, it looks horrible! Can't imagine, what's the aim of such videos..
    Just think before doing something.

Comment

Good Parenting :))

11-Year-Old Girl Assembles Rifle In Record Time - CollegeHumor video
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Mighty Mouse Theme Song

For no reason at all I couldn't stop thinking about Andy Kaufman singing the Mighty Mouse Theme song. So...here it is!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
          For no reason at all I couldn't stop thinking about Andy Kaufman singing the Mighty Mouse Theme song. So...here it is!

Brilliant, a truly funny man Southie.
          sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

I...I don't really get it..or at least why it should be funny. It could be because I don't know the man, or Mighty Mouse (I assume its a cartoon character or something similar)..or it might be because I am German...

Comment

Steve Mac, Paddy's Revenge:

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                I...I don't really get it..or at least why it should be funny. It could be because I don't know the man, or Mighty Mouse (I assume its a cartoon character or something similar)..or it might be because I am German...
                Well, I'm German, and I get it! However, I'm also older than you, and Andy Kaufman was an actor back in "my days". He played Latka on a TV sitcom called Taxi. Jim Carey portrayed him in a movie called "Man on the Moon". I guess it's funny...well, because it is!?

Mighty Mouse is a cartoon character. It was a popular cartoon from the 1950's to the 1980's.
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                sigpic

Comment

how does one post youtube videos on WAB? I know there was a thread that detailed how to do it, but I cannot find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
                    how does one post youtube videos on WAB? I know there was a thread that detailed how to do it, but I cannot find it.
                    In the address bar at top, the url of the youtube page runs across like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc9nwrQp3io&feature=related

Just copy the line in front of the = (the one in bold) from the video you want to post, paste it here and surround it with youtube tags.

Comment

Just a Flesh Wound...

Eric Idle, John Cleese and Graham Chapman...Brilliant!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Absolutely brilliant Den :)........... always will be
                        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                            Laughing too hard to think of what I really want to say!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I cant stop laughing............just love own goals.............and have to admit didnt see that one coming .......
                              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X