Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full of incredibly awesome WIN:

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Looks so easy.

To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Zombie prank in Miami = excellent way to end your day being pumped full of lead by street toughs.

Comment

• He almost did get shot at the 2:00 mark
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Future of Furniture
              -------------------------------------------------

Comment

• World's Smallest House !
                ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• A Blind MasterChef !
                  ---------------------------------------------------

WOW ! I was incredibly moved by her passion ! It´s really unbelievable !
                  I take my hat off to her performance !
                  Chapeau, Christine !
                  :wors::wors::wors:

Comment

• Whoops

This is a video of two Mirage 2000 jets going supersonic as they pass over Brazil's Supreme Federal Court building during a low fly-by and, WOOPSIE, blowing all the windows out in the process. Now I'm not saying I could have seen that coming, but come on, I've seen Top Gun. Back me up, Maverick. *sobbing* "Goose! It was all my fault." Jesus, you're still crying about that? But seriously, it was all your fault, bro -- you killed him.

Hit the jump for the video. Action is all in the first couple seconds so eagle-eye that shit.

Comment

• The second pilot must have been disappointed as there was no glass left for him.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

Comment

• Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Comment

• PLA sees some real combat:

LiveLeak.com - Army sent flame thrower to destroy huge wasp nest

Comment

• AWESOME :D
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X