Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://cruzintheavenue.com/CarsWeDrove.htm

409's, 413's with the carbs above the wheels, 428 Pontiac's - a lot of fun to reminisce
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• This is so cruel, social services should take the kids from these parents!

No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• on another thread tvr cars came up and that reminded me this car

tvr griffith 200
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• A couple of years ago two guys were touring Route 66 and stayed at one of my hotels in Joplin. I had never seen an Ariel Atom, nor did I know what it was under that cover when I spotted a car that I thought was something reminiscent of a Formula car.

I had a good conversation with them and got to see a bit of a speed exhibition. I have been a fan ever since and check the web for used and new ones often. I will own one someday.

The V-8 model is off the hook!!!!

Comment

• :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharapthai View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PftcnRRAg0o&feature=related

:D
                Omg it's the deadly "Indian Dance" virus! People dance till they die of exhaustion! :D

Comment

• Here are 2. Beware, they will hit you:

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                    A couple of years ago two guys were touring Route 66 and stayed at one of my hotels in Joplin. I had never seen an Ariel Atom, nor did I know what it was under that cover when I spotted a car that I thought was something reminiscent of a Formula car.

I had a good conversation with them and got to see a bit of a speed exhibition. I have been a fan ever since and check the web for used and new ones often. I will own one someday.

The V-8 model is off the hook!!!!
                    that must have been an awesome sight, and i feel bit envy. which V8 you mean, on Ariel or that Ford 289 on TVR?

Comment

• Originally posted by BD1 View Post
                      that must have been an awesome sight, and i feel bit envy. which V8 you mean, on Ariel or that Ford 289 on TVR?
                      Ariel uses Honda R engine methinks ?

Comment

• Ariel's V8 engine is courtesy of Hartley Enterprises methinks.

Not bad for a tractor engine eh?

Comment

• yes, but they have v8 variant too

Comment

• You mean their own?

I find it extremely hard to understand Jeremy what he is saying when he jerks on a car

Comment

• Beer, hot chicks and lightsabers, is there anything more a guy really needs?

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                                Beer, hot chicks and lightsabers, is there anything more a guy really needs?
                                Yeah, the cell phone camera, don't forget the camera
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X