No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I may have high speed but not any speakers........Funny this cigarette cop all the same. Used to be able to lip read quite well. I like these as perhaps can get that skill back the way it used to be.
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

[QUOTE=Debbie;518890]Well I may have high speed but not any speakers........Funny this cigarette cop all the same. Used to be able to lip read quite well. I like these as perhaps can get that skill back the way it used to be.

Well Lawks a mussy Miss Debbie! Whatever will it take to get you to purchase speakers for your broadband computer? Any Luddites among your ancestors?
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

[QUOTE=glyn;518953]
        Originally posted by Debbie View Post
        Well Lawks a mussy Miss Debbie! Whatever will it take to get you to purchase speakers for your broadband computer? Any Luddites among your ancestors?
        Glyn, it takes me years with "new" technology to buy into it. Only got a home computer in 1998 and it took 10 years to get to the point I am now. One thing at a time.
        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

[QUOTE=Debbie;519039]
          Originally posted by glyn View Post

Glyn, it takes me years with "new" technology to buy into it. Only got a home computer in 1998 and it took 10 years to get to the point I am now. One thing at a time.
          .... and one speaker at a time. After 2 years upgrade to stereo . Then one of those computer mousses i keep hearing about. Supposed to make using the computer easier.
          Slow and steady wins the race.
          Nice to have soulmates here :))
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by braindead View Post
            Nice to have soulmates here :))
            I ditto that!

Comment

Post Oil Man

:)):))
              When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Car Ad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post

Car Ad.
                  Unmistakably German :)) Made in France

Comment

AMATEUR TRANSPLANTS: Careless Surgeon LIVE

Comment

The ipod Human

Comment

ok ill throw in a few

Comment

Originally posted by navy namvet View Post
                          ok ill throw in a few
                          The cell phone one is funny.

Comment

I also want to punch the cable guy, but I control myself: YouTube - Cable Guy Gets Punched In The Nuts

Comment

Ahmed the Dead Terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysBurning View Post
                                I also want to punch the cable guy, but I control myself: YouTube - Cable Guy Gets Punched In The Nuts
                                ouch !!! i'd pick that kid up and run it down the garbage disposer !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X