No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone edited lines of James Earl Jones (who did Darth Vadar's voice) from other films into these clips, and it's hilarious!

夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Victory Parade in Moscow 9 May 2009
      Land forces:

Aviation

Victory Parade 24-06-1945

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
        for all the tankies out there ,

http://video.tagged.com/?v=nO5X_xTR6k0
        My first posting was to a RAEME workshop just as the Centurion was being phased out and the Leopard 1 was coming in. The difference was chalk and cheese. The cent was a ***** of a thing to drive, you had to be able to do five things at once to change gear, tankies world wide are only able to one thing at a time, walking down the street eating an ice cream becomes a major drama for the poor tankies brain to work out, so how they got from point "A" to point "B" is beyond me.

The Leopard was automatic, just put it into "D" for dataway and off you go.

In a bit over 30 years, the Leopard 1 has gone from a world class tank to being almost a 3rd world tank. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Now we have the Abrams, I wonder how long it will be before it becomes a lesser quality tank.

Freddie
        Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
        vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
          My first posting was to a RAEME workshop just as the Centurion was being phased out and the Leopard 1 was coming in. The difference was chalk and cheese. The cent was a ***** of a thing to drive, you had to be able to do five things at once to change gear, tankies world wide are only able to one thing at a time, walking down the street eating an ice cream becomes a major drama for the poor tankies brain to work out, so how they got from point "A" to point "B" is beyond me.

The Leopard was automatic, just put it into "D" for dataway and off you go.

Freddie
          Ahem ,, how very dare you slag off my beloved cent ,actually it was 4 things to change gear fast , to make it like an automatic , we had what was called a stick change , the idea was to get the revs right , dip the clutch very slightly , at the same time pull on the left tiller to slow the gearbox down ,and force the gear lever thro to next gear , when done correctly it was superb ,i used to love driving them, chainy ,, and the reason we got from point A to B was because B stood for BOOZER , have you got that ,convict stock .

Comment

Ahem ,, how very dare you slag off my beloved cent ,actually it was 4 things to change gear fast , to make it like an automatic , we had what was called a stick change , the idea was to get the revs right , dip the clutch very slightly , at the same time pull on the left tiller to slow the gearbox down ,and force the gear lever thro to next gear , when done correctly it was superb ,i used to love driving them, chainy ,, and the reason we got from point A to B was because B stood for BOOZER , have you got that ,convict stock .
            You sure that wasn't a typo? the letter "E" is five keys from the letter "U". :))Maybe you need to improve your typing skills. :)):))

But you still can't walk down the street and eat an ice cream at the same time, can you?:P

Freddie
            Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.

Comment

You sure that wasn't a typo? the letter "E" is five keys from the letter "U". :))Maybe you need to improve your typing skills. :)):))

But you still can't walk down the street and eat an ice cream at the same time, can you?:P

Freddie
              yea sometimes they were ,and i dont do ice cream , it spoils the booze , and i dont do walking now Mr cell block H , and if i come to visit , do i need a visitors order to get to see you ,, Mr 3rd cell on the left

Comment

yea sometimes they were ,and i dont do ice cream , it spoils the booze , and i dont do walking now Mr cell block H , and if i come to visit , do i need a visitors order to get to see you ,, Mr 3rd cell on the left
                If you do come here to visit, I;ll get Bubba from the cell next door to meet you. He likes new people in H division.

You'd be right at home here at the moment, it's cold, wet and horrible. Winter is almost here. Would be like summer to you.

I had a vision of you eating ice cream and it put me off sex for life. :)):))

Freddie

Comment

• Russia is the 2009 IIHF World Champion!!!!
                  Final: Russia 2:1 Canada

Moscow gas pipeline explosion

Comment

If you do come here to visit, I;ll get Bubba from the cell next door to meet you. He likes new people in H division.

You'd be right at home here at the moment, it's cold, wet and horrible. Winter is almost here. Would be like summer to you.

I had a vision of you eating ice cream and it put me off sex for life. :)):))

Freddie
                    SAWED OFF

Comment

• I don't know what this is all about (check the original info on the video's page), but it looks cool (or do I mean hot?).

夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Dunno if it's been posted before. You just gotta love Eddie. xD

夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Last edited by Big K; 12 May 09,, 16:40.
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big K View Post
                            Fixed. :)

You have to put the 'embed' code between the [YT] codes, not the link.
                            夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Originally posted by snowhole View Post
                              Fixed. :)

You have to put the 'embed' code between the [YT] codes, not the link.

unfortunately Youtube is still banned in here so i am not familiar with this :)

and it was a 1500th post :D
                              Last edited by Big K; 12 May 09,, 17:08.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• YouTube - Russian Red Army Choir - Song of the Volga Boatmen
                                Those who know don't speak
                                He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Working...
                                X