No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went for a interview today, it reminded me of this one, burn the managers.......

Comment

• Yo Mumma

http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/...014090,00.html

Freddie, a huh huh huh, yo
      Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
      vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• Not something you can see everyday...

夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Comedian From Wales :)):))

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
            Comedian From Wales :)):))

Yep, whinging pom.

Freddie
            Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PanSonic View Post

Dead,
                All these brave fighters for Hammas who cover their faces so they can't be recognized. If a soldier is proud of the cause he/she is fighting for, you would think they would be more than willing to show their face.

Or maybe they're just "rent a thugs".

Freddie

Comment

• Taliban under the Pakistan.....

Taliban men lash a teenage girl in Pakistan.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/vide...alley-flogging

*Warning: disturbing video
                  Everyone has opinions, only some count.

Comment

• Jupiter sounds
                    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• http://www.ktunnel.com/index.php/101...3f8de7f6117068

if link does not work check youtube for "Turkish McDonalds Advert" :D:D:D:D
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Maybe they should fly of HMS QE...?

Nice vid from Al-Beeb...

USS Roosevelt

Those E2 Hawkeyes look pretty modern. Does eight-prop blades improve take-off performance...?

Comment

• 夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• My favorite Hardees commercial.

With Americas favorite Indian actress/model/cook

There is a reason I watch Top Chief

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECMVdl-9SQ

This video is of the police assault on a man minding his own bizz , the heavy handed cop is now facing manslaughter charges ,.

A police officer suspended following the death of Ian Tomlinson during G20 protests has been questioned on suspicion of manslaughter, the Independent Police Complaints Commission has said.
                              London cop questioned over death of G20 protester
                              He was questioned after a second post-mortem examination found that Mr Tomlinson died from an "abdominal haemorrhage" and not a heart attack as first thought.

An IPCC spokesman said: "Following the initial results of the second post-mortem, a Metropolitan Police officer has been interviewed under caution for the offence of manslaughter as part of an ongoing inquiry into the death of Ian Tomlinson."

Pathologist Dr Nat Cary, who carried out a second post-mortem at the request of the IPCC and Mr Tomlinson's family, rejected the conclusions of the first.

He accepted there was evidence that Mr Tomlinson suffered hardening of the arteries in his heart, but found it was not serious enough to kill him.

In a statement, a spokesman for City of London Coroner's Court said: "Dr Cary's opinion is that the cause of death was abdominal haemorrhage. The cause of the haemorrhage remains to be ascertained. Dr Cary accepts that there is evidence of coronary atherosclerosis but states that in his opinion its nature and extent is unlikely to have contributed to the cause of death."

The first post-mortem, carried out by Dr Freddy Patel, concluded that Mr Tomlinson died from coronary artery disease.

The statement said: "The opinions of both consultant pathologists are provisional and both agree that their final opinions must await the outcome of further investigations and tests. These are likely to take some time."

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said the force was co-operating fully with the IPCC and would "proactively" give it any relevant information.

Lindsey German, convener of the Stop The War Coalition, said: "This news is very disturbing and emphasises the need for a full and open public inquiry into recent aggressive policing of legal protests."
                              Last edited by tankie; 17 Apr 09,, 18:42.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8prnDGcFrg

Oh how i wish i was back , siggggggggggggggh:(

Comment

Working...
                                X