Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• A short history of animation by the current enfants terribles, Smith and Faulkes.
      For some reason the sound keeps cutting out, but you get the picture...

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by snowhole; 26 Feb 09,, 03:55.
          夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• If you don't get the joke here, ask OoE...

夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Anybody post this one yet?

“He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• 夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Ice glasses for BMW:

Comment

• My favorite moment in sport's history: In a Hollywood moment, a severely-hobbled Kirk Gibson comes through in the clutch and delivers a home run for the Dodgers.

What makes it memorable for me is his triumphant fist-pumping as he limps around the bases...so memorable that a generation of young fans will imitate it for years.

“He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• in current economical situation, every innovation is worth itīs weight in gold
                          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• I think Shek has postedthis somewhere before but it's worth another look

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• 夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Working...
                                X