Post number 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post number 1000

This is my 1000th post. It seemed to take me long enough! :))
    Originally posted by GVChamp
    College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

You need more hot air. Congrats on your restraint.:))
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

lol nice one.

It would be easier if there where not so many people here that can knock me back into place.
      Originally posted by GVChamp
      College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Expat Canuck View Post
        congrats bro :))

Comment

Originally posted by Expat Canuck View Post

Comment

Welcome to the 1000 club, now get going and improve your numbers :))
            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Congrats! Actually I'm just checking to see the number of posts I have!

Oh yeah...1,359!
              Last edited by Southie; 04 Jun 08,, 01:04. Reason: To check number of posts!
              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X