Natural Gas for Cars in US Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
    Are these rides in British AFV's or Hemi powered Chrysler auto's? I drove the Hemi Charger (auto), it seemed like it had a big electric motor - way too fast, but far too quiet and smooth for what is was supposed to be. The Ford Mustang GT sounded and felt much more like a muscle car... Both had TME syndrome (Too Much Engine).
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit , the mustang , drooool droool ever since Steve Macqueen bounced one all over San Francisco , not a bad motor for a Ford ,,,,,, still no match for a Trabant GTI or a Wartburg

Comment

Or we can invite tankie over to the states and have him blow into gas tanks.

Problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        Or we can invite tankie over to the states and have him blow into gas tanks.

Problem solved!
        Ya could , but it'll cost ya .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit , the mustang , drooool droool ever since Steve Macqueen bounced one all over San Francisco , not a bad motor for a Ford ,,,,,, still no match for a Trabant GTI or a Wartburg
          A while back I went to a car show and a guy had built a 71 Mach 1 - he put in 542 CID (460 truck block bored and stroked) with an 8-71 blower - it broke the dyno with over 1000 indicated HP and it was at 5000 rpm - it reved to 7000... He had an constant flow injector system and 8 point Nitrous (he didn't use the Nitrous to break the dyno). Had a big truck axle and C-6 3 speed with quad planitaries.. He told me he had spent $1000's on heat treating of parts. It was a dragster of course - not really built to turn at full throttle(s) it had an Enderle injector hood with 3 x 3" throttles, 1" fuel lines and 4 fuel pumps...
          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
          X