X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored at the urinal? Kill some aliens

Two Belgian beer fans have launched a game named 'Place to Pee'

updated 6:15 p.m. ET, Mon., May. 19, 2008
    BRUSSELS - Two Belgian beer fans have launched a video game named 'Place to Pee', which allows players to slalom down ski slopes or kill aliens while relieving themselves at urinals.

Werner Dupont, a software developer, and Bart Geraets, an electrical engineer, got the idea while drinking Belgian trappist beers, they told Reuters Television at a local festival on Sunday.

"This thing had to be invented by Belgian people and that's what we are," they said.

The 'Place to Pee' booth is designed for two users at a time and offers two games -- blowing up aliens in outer space or skiing down a virtual slope. Gamers hit their target by aiming at sensors positioned on either side of the urinal.

A specially designed paper cone allows women to play too, the inventors say.

Their 'Place to Pee' logo resembles 'Manneken Pis', the little urinating boy fountain that is among Brussels' top sightseeing attractions.

I guess the more you drink, the longer you get to play! :))
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
    sigpic

Oh please - most men can't hit the open space much less try to multi-task. I see urine soaked walls and floors - oh wait, that normally happens anyway.
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
      Two Belgian beer fans have launched a game named 'Place to Pee'

updated 6:15 p.m. ET, Mon., May. 19, 2008
      BRUSSELS - Two Belgian beer fans have launched a video game named 'Place to Pee', which allows players to slalom down ski slopes or kill aliens while relieving themselves at urinals.

Werner Dupont, a software developer, and Bart Geraets, an electrical engineer, got the idea while drinking Belgian trappist beers, they told Reuters Television at a local festival on Sunday.

"This thing had to be invented by Belgian people and that's what we are," they said.

The 'Place to Pee' booth is designed for two users at a time and offers two games -- blowing up aliens in outer space or skiing down a virtual slope. Gamers hit their target by aiming at sensors positioned on either side of the urinal.
      A specially designed paper cone allows women to play too, the inventors say.

Their 'Place to Pee' logo resembles 'Manneken Pis', the little urinating boy fountain that is among Brussels' top sightseeing attractions.

I guess the more you drink, the longer you get to play! :))
      So, if the booth is designed for two users at a time...whizzing competion with dualing streams!? Yup, Debbie, all over the place!!! :))
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      sigpic

Comment

Ladies you are simply JEALOUS ;)
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Not jealous! They even designed a paper cone to allow us ladies to play too! Question is though...is this a unisex bathroom?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            Ladies you are simply JEALOUS ;)
            That I could stand anywhere and pee on everything and never clean it up so it got all crusty and yellow? Yeah I am jealous that I have to take of my pants and underwear and then sit or squat. I'm tired of waiting for other women to do the same so I have to spend most of my time waiting for women to finish primping themselves before they pull everything back to place. I want to be able to whip out a body part and do as I pleased.

Debbie stomps away with her head shaking realizing that poor potty training coupled with the fact that women always clean up after men has resulted in this rant. She feels sorry for TH though and still hopes that he finds her charming in that quirky way that she presents herself.
            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Maybe this would help the men keep it in the toilet and off the walls and the rim. Maybe, just maybe, if they had something to aim at, they could get it IN the toilet (since a big bowl of water is not enough of a target).
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
                Maybe this would help the men keep it in the toilet and off the walls and the rim. Maybe, just maybe, if they had something to aim at, they could get it IN the toilet (since a big bowl of water is not enough of a target).
                Why do I have a vision of you painting a bullseye in the toilet for confed?

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                  I'm tired of waiting for other women to do the same so I have to spend most of my time waiting for women to finish primping themselves before they pull everything back to place. I want to be able to whip out a body part and do as I pleased.
                  Happiness Is: Not waiting in line to use the men's room :)
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                    Happiness Is: Not waiting in line to use the men's room :)
                    And I say why wait in line. If there's not a line for the men's room then go for it! Of course that only worked when I had been drinking...a lot!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                      So, if the booth is designed for two users at a time...whizzing competion with dualing streams!? Yup, Debbie, all over the place!!! :))
                      Whatever you do, don't cross the streams.
                      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                      X