No announcement yet.

Your Favourite game(PC/Mac/PlayStation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLad to see a lot of of Age of Empires II fans here... How about some online play someday!?
    Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Anyone here play GTA San Andreas on PS2?

Comment

I love the gta series, but unfortunatley havent been able to play san andreas yet.

My favourite game of all time is Planescape Torment.
        Brahma Sarvam Jagan Mithya
        Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

Comment

Quake 3: Arena. Was the 1st Runner's up in the UAE championships... year 2000. Known as "DvS - iMMoRTaL". 1st was a fellow Clan DVS member who died in a tragic traffic accident, Kevin Pereira, known as the "DvS-Dark1".

We practically started network gaming in the UAE. Good times... We were freaks. Once me n Kevin gamed for like 18 hrs straight! All that had to end once we got in college.

Comment

Fallout 1-2

Comment

I got "Freelancer" from the bargin bin a couple of weeks ago. It's not a great game, but the ship to ship combat is pretty fun, and the visuals are quite lovely.
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Final Fantasy VII is timeless. Also looking for Final Fantasy IX and FF Anthology.

Comment

I've recently gotten back into Diablo II for some reason.

Comment

I was given a PS2 as a birthday pres and I must say that I love it. Everyone should have copy of Naval OPs Commander. And this new one called Shadow of Rome. Go on; stop reading this and buy them you silly sods!
                    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Well here are my top choices:

Age of Empires 2: Age of kings
                      Age of Mythology
                      Age of Mythology: The Titans Expansion Pack
                      Neverwinter Nights
                      The entire Civilization saga
                      Rise of Nations
                      Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2
                      Impossible Creatures
                      Remember, the enemy gate is down- Andrew ¨Ender¨ Wiggin

Comment

Mostly my husband plays but I play once in a blue moon when I find a spare second. I only play stratgey wargames. My favorite game would be Rome: Total War.
                        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Panzer General. Any title from that franchise works for me.

Comment

hmmm...too many to list *Not in any particular order*

fallout 1-3 *waiting ever so patiently for the new fallout*
                            delta Force 1-TFD
                            Medal of Honor
                            Battlefield series
                            Unreal 2003-2004
                            Half-Life 2
                            Party Poker.com

and the list goes on and on and on and on.....and....

Comment

Keep in real for those who love games. Put me on the NHL list even though there was no season.

Go Blues!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                                Anyone here play GTA San Andreas on PS2?

Yup, I beat the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X