An Australian republic or Commonwealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slack you have...for the present.

We're generally an intolerant and arrogant lot at WAB. Even the Aussies and Kiwis. I'm worse than most. Then there's the Gunny. Altogether different (and worse) story.

Proceed at your own risk.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

B.F. Reply

Pete,

"Have you taken over from Gunny, or are we about to witness an ugly demarcation dispute? "

Just some housekeeping. No more than what I'd do for my own apartment.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by timc9 View Post
        Cut me some slack, I'm new to the whole forum / discussion board thing :P
        Please check this out, it will explain why you are seeing dead things in response to posting on threads that have been inactive for years (#13).
        http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...val-guide.html

Many of us had made the same mistake. I know I did, they corrected me and I don't do it much anymore - it is permitted if you have new information that adds to the thread in a useful way, but that is open to interpretation, and often the interpretation is not favorable.
        Last edited by USSWisconsin; 17 Feb 13,, 08:38.
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Awesome thanks heaps! I shall proceed with extra care!

Comment

Working...
          X