Iran the most powerful, says Ahmadinejad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bugs View Post
    I think you are confusing Iran with Irak...
    O.K.!!!...........Prove me wrong!! What does Iran have that is better than what the U.S. has!?...............
    We all know how Iran has the most advanced military fighters and bombers, We all know that Iran has the best tanks....................LOL!!!!!!!!!
    Prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!...........

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bella View Post
      O.K.!!!...........Prove me wrong!! What does Iran have that is better than what the U.S. has!?...............
      We all know how Iran has the most advanced military fighters and bombers, We all know that Iran has the best tanks....................LOL!!!!!!!!!
      Prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!...........

Thanks!!
      No bella, Iran has obsolete AMERICAN, CHINESE AND BRITISH military equipment. ( before 1979 ) and even during Reagan administration. But i guees your to young to remember that.

Comment

Iran is independent?!
        lol, without support of Russia and China, how on earth Iran can cope with US.
        They just speak. Nothing else. we saw them against Saddam's Iraq!
        a few Arabs put them in their place!
        sigpicaction speaks louder than words

Comment

Originally posted by snc128 View Post
          Iran is independent?!
          lol, without support of Russia and China, how on earth Iran can cope with US.
          They just speak. Nothing else. we saw them against Saddam's Iraq!
          a few Arabs put them in their place!
          Russian suport ? what are u talking about ?
          the most " modern " tank in the iranian army is the t-72.

Iran - 480 T-72M1 and T-72S since 2002 (200 in 1995 and 120 in 2000)
          Iraq - 1000 T-72s, T-72Ms, T-72M1s, Lion of Babylon and Saddam tanks were in service with Iraqi Regular Army in 1990. 375 T-72s, T-72Ms, T-72M1s, Lion of Babylon and Saddam tanks were in service with Iraqi Regular Army in 2003.
          Russia and China sold both tanks but guees who gets the bigger cut.
          Last edited by bugs; 06 May 08,, 00:30.

Comment

Iraq - 1000 T-72s, T-72Ms, T-72M1s, Lion of Babylon and Saddam tanks were in service with Iraqi Regular Army in 1990. 375 T-72s, T-72Ms, T-72M1s, Lion of Babylon and Saddam tanks were in service with Iraqi Regular Army in 2003.
            Hopefully the prick who thinks they are the best ,,,, right across his jugular ;)

Comment

to let you know, I am talking about political, technologic and economic support!
              ZNet - China-Iran Oil
              China: Int'l talks on Iran end with 'some' agreement on incentives - Haaretz - Israel News

by the way, can there be a greater support than these?
              BBC NEWS | Middle East | Russia-Iran nuclear deal signed
              Iran, Russia Reach Tentative Nuclear Deal - washingtonpost.com
              Iran, Russia reach agreement to enrich uranium - World - smh.com.au

hope these help.
              sigpicaction speaks louder than words

Comment

A certain amount of what Ahmadinejad is bravado purely for the benefit of his troops and people. Chavez does the same thing and so did Saddam. In fact many leaders of smaller nations do the same thing. They seem to think they need to be seen as tough and standing up to the big bullies of the West. Most of the time, its relatively harmless.

I have to admit though that Ahmadinejad does seem like the little yapping dog barking at a big dog.

Comment

No bella, Iran has obsolete AMERICAN, CHINESE AND BRITISH military equipment. ( before 1979 ) and even during Reagan administration. But i guees your to young to remember that.
                  bugs, I may have misinturpreted your last statement, but I am amazed at your ability to know how old I am....
                  Can you do me a favor and tell me what next weeks winning lottery numbers are!?
                  You are good!! I mean someone that can know how old another person is without even meeting them!....That is good!
                  Or!!!.........are you just trying to be childish and act like a 10 year old with your statements?

If I misinturpreted your statements, and maybe you though that I did, the most "MATURE", "ADULT", thing to do, is to explain yourself first before acting like a 12 year old who's girlfriend just got unsalted.
                  You, Sir might be to.......................let me see, let me see,.........not young, but to immature, or uneducated to understand!

Comment

bugs, I may have misinturpreted your last statement, but I am amazed at your ability to know how old I am....
                    Can you do me a favor and tell me what next weeks winning lottery numbers are!?
                    You are good!! I mean someone that can know how old another person is without even meeting them!....That is good!
                    Or!!!.........are you just trying to be childish and act like a 10 year old with your statements?

If I misinturpreted your statements, and maybe you though that I did, the most "MATURE", "ADULT", thing to do, is to explain yourself first before acting like a 12 year old who's girlfriend just got unsalted.
                    You, Sir might be to.......................let me see, let me see,.........not young, but to immature, or uneducated to understand!
                    Then, to quote GLYN, fill out your personal info!!! :))

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
                      Then, to quote GLYN, fill out your personal info!!! :))
                      Is that mandatory on this forum? And if you don't, you get attacked with childish comments? Is that what your saying?

Thanks

Comment

Is that mandatory on this forum? And if you don't, you get attacked with childish comments? Is that what your saying?

Thanks

So instead of simply filling out a profile, you respond with weak logic?

Thanks

Comment

Iran claims to have 100 home-made Zulfiqar MBT-s (reverse-engineered Patton) and their T-72Z is actually reverse-engineered T-55 (number 72 meaning itīs year of appearance in islamic calendar).
                          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
                            So instead of simply filling out a profile, you respond with weak logic?

Thanks
                            Wow!! Weak logic huh?!
                            O.K. Kansas..........You "Really Need" to reread the statements because I'm really questioning "Your" age and "Intelligence".......

Wow!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X