Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask any Tibetan - any Tibetan anywhere in this wide world - whether he feels Chinese.

You know what the answer will be.

China occupies Tibet by force.

Tibet is and always has been a Dharmic land.

Visit Mcleodganj and you will feel what true hatred really is. Shorn of all niceties of diplomatic correctness.

I heard from my father about self immolations during the Mandal commission days.

In Tibet, it is a daily occurence. Till when will you pull the wool over the world's eyes?

Comment

• We know the history, thank you very much. Genetically speaking, the Han and the Tibetans are extremely closed, around 4000 years but culturally, it's the Martians and the Venusians.

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
        Ask any Tibetan - any Tibetan anywhere in this wide world - whether he feels Chinese.

You know what the answer will be.
        What a stupid statement. Now I am not saying you are stupid. But the statement shows how much logic is taught in your school.

Let me tell you, the answer is some feels Chinese, some don't.

Chongshol Dolma

Now I showed you how one Tibetan Chinese feels about China.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          We know the history, thank you very much. Genetically speaking, the Han and the Tibetans are extremely closed, around 4000 years but culturally, it's the Martians and the Venusians.
          Buddhism did not just originate in India. Buddhism IS Indian. A Dharmic faith.

Civilizations are not merely genetics or race. Or geographic boundaries. They are built on faith.

That faith has always been ours.

China and India today are bastardized political entities in line with the modern Western precept of a nation state.

Most Indians, nay all Indians, trace their lineage way longer back. They do not need political boundaries to tell them who is theirs, and who is the foreigner.

Comment

Buddhism did not just originate in India. Buddhism IS Indian. A Dharmic faith.

Civilizations are not merely genetics or race. Or geographic boundaries. They are built on faith.

That faith has always been ours.

China and India today are bastardized political entities in line with the modern Western precept of a nation state.

Most Indians, nay all Indians, trace their lineage way longer back. They do not need political boundaries to tell them who is theirs, and who is the foreigner.
            Using your logic, all Europe belongs to Israel, wait, what?

Comment

• Originally posted by cdude View Post
              What a stupid statement. Now I am not saying you are stupid. But the statement shows how much logic is taught in your school.

Let me tell you, the answer is some feels Chinese, some don't.

Chongshol Dolma

Now I showed you how one Tibetan Chinese feels about China.
              What a cliched brainwashed argument.

Now I am nopt saying that you personally have been brainwashed.

The fact that you are in the US now means some of the subliminal NLP has washed away by now.

Hopefully.

I am a biker. An Indian biker.

I spend most vacations in the mountains up north. Amongst thousands of displaced Tibetan refugees.

I do not need a Californian Chinese to tell me what a true Tibetan really feels.

We are confident of Tibet and which way the cookie will crumble when the time comes my friend.

Count on it.

Comment

• GET OFF YOUR RANT!

If you're saying Tibetan Buddhism is the same as what India practices, then you need to go back to school.

Comment

GET OFF YOUR RANT!

If you're saying Tibetan Buddhism is the same as what India practices, then you need to go back to school.
                  India as in political India hardly practices Buddhism anymore.

Buddhism like all ancient faiths has changed and morphed.

And will continue to do so.

What is your point please?

Comment

what a cliched brainwashed argument.

Now i am nopt saying that you personally have been brainwashed.

The fact that you are in the us now means some of the subliminal nlp has washed away by now.

Hopefully.

I am a biker. An indian biker.

I spend most vacations in the mountains up north. Amongst thousands of displaced tibetan refugees.

I do not need a californian chinese to tell me what a true tibetan really feels.

We are confident of tibet and which way the cookie will crumble when the time comes my friend.

Count on it.
                    You were told to read more and post less. Do it!

Comment

What is your point please?
                      For crying outloud

HERE IS THE HISTORY OF TIBETAN BUDDHISM

Human Rights of Tibet « Hope Tibet Will Have a Brighter Future

Never mind what the propaganda says. Those are historic pictures of Buddhist Tibet. You want to claim ownership of that?

Comment

• And for the last freaking time. Tibet is NOT India's to lose. If anything, Tibet was owned by the Mongols. It was the Mongols the 1st DL went begging for help to and subsequently, the 1st DL was re-incarnated by Mongol blessing. The Qings took over that role. While China was their main source of power, they were never considered Chinese until post 1949 when they got swallowed by by the PRC.

So, there's your dispute. At the time, the Mongols and the Qings owned Tibet lock stock and barrel. They also owned China. Because the Chinese now own the Mongols and the Qings, they also claim to own Tibet. Know what? They do. Four Chinese armies say they do.

Comment

For crying outloud

HERE IS THE HISTORY OF TIBETAN BUDDHISM

Human Rights of Tibet « Hope Tibet Will Have a Brighter Future

Never mind what the propaganda says. Those are historic pictures of Buddhist Tibet. You want to claim ownership of that?
                          Sir you are falling prey to Chinese propaganda. Sadly.

Defaming the Dalai Lama. Deriding the Living God. Human rights abuses by the Tibetans for crying out loud.

Next what? That China came in as the knight in shining Ming armor?

I see a trend. I cannot argue with propaganda.

I offer anecdotal insights as an Indian who actually interacts with Tibetans.

Not what one reads on propaganda websites and cyber feeds from a master manipulator state.

Comment

Defaming the Dalai Lama. Deriding the Living God. Human rights abuses by the Tibetans for crying out loud.

Next what? That China came in as the knight in shining Ming armor?

I see a trend. I cannot argue with propaganda.

I offer anecdotal insights as an Indian who actually interacts with Tibetans.

Not what one reads on propaganda websites and cyber feeds from a master manipulator state.
                            http://i.imgur.com/5dZXT.gif
                            Attached Files

Comment

• India does not play this game.

When the oppressed want refuge, we give it to them.

Over centuries.

Not take their land as bounty.

Comment

I don't believe in the Pope and I certainly do not believe in that snake oil salesman. A living god. Bull fucking shit. He's a man. Nothing more.

Those are historic evidence you're looking at. It is you who is blind, deaf, and damned stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X