Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie are you most looking forward to this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None..i am waiting for the HBO mini-series of the bush presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      Ironman was AWESOME!!!

If you see only one movie this year, this is it.
      I creamed my pants like a fanboy, it was so ****ing awesome.

I still think the Dark Knight would 1up it though, can't wait.

Comment

Ironman was AWESOME!!!

I agree, it was awesome! Loved the F-22 part!

I originally voted for the "The Dark Knight", I still think that it will be the top movie this summer, that is on the list. The first one (new installment) was great, and the second one looks great also.

Comment

Ironman was AWESOME!!!

yes it was! yes it was!!!
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Ironman was AWESOME!!!

I'm still waiting for Indiana Jones but Iron Man was REALLY good!
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I am looking forward to "Indy IV" as the fans have been calling it since 1990. I'll probably take my Dad to see it ( I'm hoping that the excitement over the film convinces my wife to let us look at the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Disney-MGM Studios during our stay there later this month, she sometimes thinks our three year old wouldn't like it but I'm hoping to take them to it & Star Tours, we shall see. )

With my family I'll probably see Prince Caspian on DVD in the future. We do appreciate the adaptations of our fellow Anglican C.S. Lewis' works. Also we're hoping to see Evan Almighty this Sunday for Mothers Day. I imagine there will be some inappropriate humour for our family but as Creationists I feel we will benefit from the depiction as seen in the recent HBO adverts. Has anyone seen it, or does anyone else believe Noah's flood literally happened ?
              Last edited by Ryan Bailey; 08 May 08,, 00:53.
              "If we will not be governed by God then we will be ruled by tyrants" -William Penn

Comment

Dark knight and indiana jones ofcourse. Sex and the city, ahhh hopefully sarah jessica parker looks SEXXXYY in the movie, then it'll be a sure hit hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Bailey View Post
                  I am looking forward to "Indy IV" as the fans have been calling it since 1990. I'll probably take my Dad to see it ( I'm hoping that the excitement over the film convinces my wife to let us look at the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Disney-MGM Studios during our stay there later this month, she sometimes thinks our three year old wouldn't like it but I'm hoping to take them to it & Star Tours, we shall see. )

With my family I'll probably see Prince Caspian on DVD in the future. We do appreciate the adaptations of our fellow Anglican C.S. Lewis' works. Also we're hoping to see Evan Almighty this Sunday for Mothers Day. I imagine there will be some inappropriate humour for our family but as Creationists I feel we will benefit from the depiction as seen in the recent HBO adverts. Has anyone seen it, or does anyone else believe Noah's flood literally happened ?
                  I heard Evan Almighty sucked.

Prince Caspian might be a bit dark for your kid.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

The Prince Caspian book is kid-friendly, they all (Chronicles of Narnia) are - And yes, Evan Almighty was woeful.
                    Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                    - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                      Dark knight and indiana jones ofcourse. Sex and the city, ahhh hopefully sarah jessica parker looks SEXXXYY in the movie, then it'll be a sure hit hehe
                      lol... sex and the city...

turn in your man card!

Comment

Originally posted by ameer View Post
                        lol... sex and the city...

turn in your man card!
                        hey hey, theres plenty of guys like me who go to movies SPECIFICALLY because of the R Rated material :))

I just watched "What Happens In Vegas." It was pretty hillarious, a must see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                          hey hey, theres plenty of guys like me who go to movies SPECIFICALLY because of the R Rated material :))
                          The internet would more than suffice. Only excuse is that you're girl forced you to watch.

I just watched "What Happens In Vegas." It was pretty hillarious, a must see.
                          Haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by ameer View Post
                            The internet would more than suffice.
                            im very familiar with the internet :))

Only excuse is that you're girl forced you to watch.
                            I know I know!!! I'm not going to watch it, unless I take a girl :P rofl

Haven't seen it.
                            What Happens In Vegas is a very very funny movie, if you're into comedies you should give it a go, won't dissapoint; big actors are in the movie as well, that always helps.

Comment

I like Adam Sandler and Rob Shneider - they teamed up with Apatow for Zohan - I really like a good laugh.

Comment

Heh I grew up on Robocop, Diehard, and cartoons like Who Framed Rodger Rabbit. Also I dont mean like teenage years I mean like 7 years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X