Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I checked Geert was not calling for the death of the Muslim's. But Muslim's have been calling for his death and that of the rest of the world that is not Muslim. The question arises...Who is abusing freedom of speech here? Geert, making a movie chronicling the advance of radical Islam in the West? Which is true by the way. Or the Muslim's chanting for the death of the west and the rest of the freaking world that they deem "INFIDEL'S"? And they are doing this by the way.
    When you say "they" you are talking about 1,5 billion people in different parts of the world who don't share the same national identity and/or opinions. I think people are so scared by "The Muslim Threat" that that's all they can see. Remember we are still talking about a small group of radical Muslims.

I think the Dutch government is being to un-assertive by apologising here and there. We have to fight for our rights including those of Geert Wilders. We owe it to all the people before us that have died fighting for those rights.
    This guy words it exactly how I feel about it.

If you don't want to watch all of it, the first 2 minutes sums it up for me.
    Knowledge is annoying
    -K. Pilkington

Comment

I thought Fitna was pretty tame. There are Al Qaeda recruitment videos that are more extreme and shocking. Infact, I think the reason why Muslim extremists aren't rioting is because there was nothing in the video that surprised them. They probably wanted a more stirring tribute to their accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by yoda9999 View Post
        I thought Fitna was pretty tame. There are Al Qaeda recruitment videos that are more extreme and shocking. Infact, I think the reason why Muslim extremists aren't rioting is because there was nothing in the video that surprised them. They probably wanted a more stirring tribute to their accomplishments.

ROFL so true

Comment

i am strongly protesting this film...

Quran have nothing to do with terror!!!

this film has made to spread seeds of hate among us!!!

taking some verses without seeing whole text is PROVOKING people!
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Surah 4 Verse 50
            (Nisa Suresi) 50. Ayet

Arapça Metin
            وَءَاتُوا الْيَتَامَى أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلَا تَتَبَدَّلُوا الْخَبِيثَ بِالطَّيِّبِ وَلَا تَأْكُلُوا أَمْوَالَهُمْ إِلَى أَمْوَالِكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حُوبًا كَبِيرًا
            Yusuf Ali (English)

2- To orphans restore their property (when they reach their age), nor substitute (your) worthless things for (their) good ones; and devour not their substance (by mixing it up) with your own. For this is indeed a great sin.

M. Pickthall (English)

Give unto orphans their wealth. Exchange not the good for the bad (in your management thereof) nor absorb their wealth into your own wealth. Lo! that would be a great sin.
            from the very same surah!!!
            in 56th verse Quran describing the HELL!!!

and the HELL is existing in Christianity and Judaism too!
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

and
              "Islam will dominate the world"
              means

Peace will dominate the world
              because the meaning of word Islam is Peace...

Comment

Peace under Islam, yes.

But I do not want Islamic law.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  Peace under Islam, yes.

But I do not want Islamic law.
                  no no,

Islam means peace literarly

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
                    Surah 4 Verse 50
                    (Nisa Suresi) 50. Ayet

Are you sure you quoted the correct Surah and verse?

Surah 4 Verse 50
                    "See how they forge the lie against Allah(pbuh), and this is sufficient of a manifest sin."

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesCash View Post
                      When you say "they" you are talking about 1,5 billion people in different parts of the world who don't share the same national identity and/or opinions. I think people are so scared by "The Muslim Threat" that that's all they can see. Remember we are still talking about a small group of radical Muslims.

I think the Dutch government is being to un-assertive by apologising here and there. We have to fight for our rights including those of Geert Wilders. We owe it to all the people before us that have died fighting for those rights.
                      This guy words it exactly how I feel about it.

If you don't want to watch all of it, the first 2 minutes sums it up for me.
                      That's Pat Condell. His site is worth checking out.
                      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
                        Are you sure you quoted the correct Surah and verse?

Surah 4 Verse 50
                        "See how they forge the lie against Allah(pbuh), and this is sufficient of a manifest sin."
                        yes i made a mistake about the number of verse...but verses are from the same Surah...

Comment

• To the administrator: I have a link to the fitna video in its entirety, may I post it here?

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                            To the administrator: I have a link to the fitna video in its entirety, may I post it here?
                            Yes. Although Mobbme's original link still seems to be working, is it not the whole thing?
                            Last edited by Parihaka; 02 Apr 08,, 01:45.
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Thank you Pari, Thought I would check first. I'm sure this is quite controversial. While watching it with my wife, during the scenes of the planes hitting the WTT, she said "why do they have to keep showing this"? I said "because people keep forgetting"! By the way, if your not appalled by the barbarous acts committed against innocent people in this video, regardless of your religion, sex or race, your are either an extremist or a heartless, braindead jerk in need of some education and a reality check.

This is the video in its entirety and sayanything, promises it will not come down.

Fitna Taken Down From Liveleak, So It’ll Be Hosted Here On Say Anything - Say Anything

Comment

• Nothing controversial about the movie. Things that have happened because of extremists following the Qu'ran.

Comment

Working...
                                X