This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronic,

Though you have point, how many people came in defence of her, No group came forward, so that Government can atleast support them. That being said what is the excuse about terrorist?

Comment

Originally posted by Adux View Post
      Tronic,

Though you have point, how many people came in defence of her, No group came forward, so that Government can atleast support them.
      Adu, Government should be supreme. Enough people supported her; only difference is that they probably did not have a fauj of goons; unlike the fundoo groups which the government sucks up too. Even a while back, I remember when some meeting was called in support of her with all the press and all; the radical Islamists stormed the place and started trashing the place around. Why were no arrests made? Why was no one charged? All blame lies on the government.

That being said what is the excuse about terrorist?
      What excuse Adu? Terrorists are directly linked with radicals. You control the radical problem, you automatically curb the terrorist problem.
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Adux View Post

Editted later: Pari?
        "Islamic nut folks"

I'm trying to break you of a habit.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
          1.) The government has to take much harder action against radicals. (i.e. A fatwa, should be treated as a criminal death threat and the monkey arrested)
          rofl

2.) People have to stop pitting all Muslims in one crowd. Fight is against radicals, not the religion.
          Hey tronic, one crowd that you and I will be a part of our entire lives is the Infidel Crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
            Also I notice that when Muslims are accused of something, they freak out. But when a terrorist - who just happens to be a muslim - blows up innocent people or buildings, the muslim community is dead silent; you will get one muslim priest saying "muslims do not support violence" and thats it.
            Actually a lot of them regularly speak out against violence, terrorism etc, both individuals and priests. I regularly post them here, you just don't read them.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
              Actually a lot of them regularly speak out against violence, terrorism etc, both individuals and priests. I regularly post them here, you just don't read them.
              Exactly. Actually, some even go as far as lifting the gun. Like these women in Kashmir:

Muslim Women Take Up Arms Against Islamic Militants in Kashmir

Comment

Baby seals.

Comment

Baby seals with ak-47s.
                  Knowledge is annoying
                  -K. Pilkington

Comment

And they will die faster than real baby seals running away. These kind of pics is nothing more than propaganda. They ain't soldiers and AK47s won't make them soldiers and when they meet up with something big and mean, just having AK47 would mean that they don't have the sense to run.

Comment

As regards are those verses truly to be found in the koran I don't know. I do know these are found in the bible,
                      He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the LORD alone, shall be utterly destroyed. Exodus 22:20

6 “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8 you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him. 9 “But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 “So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

12 “If you hear in one of your cities, which the LORD your God is giving you to live in, anyone saying that 13 some worthless men have gone out from among you and have seduced the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’ (whom you have not known), 14 then you shall investigate and search out and inquire thoroughly. If it is true and the matter established that this abomination has been done among you, 15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it and all that is in it and its cattle with the edge of the sword. 16 “Then you shall gather all its booty into the middle of its open square and burn the city and all its booty with fire as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God; and it shall be a ruin forever. It shall never be rebuilt.. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

12 “The man who acts presumptuously by not listening to the priest who stands there to serve the LORD your God, nor to the judge, that man shall die; thus you shall purge the evil from Israel. 13 “Then all the people will hear and be afraid, and will not act presumptuously again. . Deuteronomy 17:12-13

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.. Mark 6:11

I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.. Jude 5

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.. Luke 19:27
                      I could go on all day, yet somehow I don't see any Christians around me looking to kill me on behalf of their imaginary friend.
                      Not all that long ago, a few Christians might well have wanted to do so, but after a long struggle the rest of us heathens have got em under control.
                      Islam is in the same situation, a few are willing to use the religion to propagate their hate and desire for power, just as some 'Christians' did before them.
                      Where the idiot film maker falls down is that he has no interest in understanding that any religion can be co-opted by extremist haters, in fact he does the same himself by trying to attach mainstream Islam to the irhabi. He in fact works with the irhabi to characterize the terrorism as jihad, and to tar all Islam in western eyes as the same as the irhabi.
                      In short, he seeks to propagate hatred.

Leibniz

Comment

OoE

Sir, they are grouped into Village Defence Committees. Usually, they end up getting raped or killed when militants take over a village; this enables them to fight back; even if they are not able to be truly effective, VDCs are still quite a detterent; especially when they are in contact with the Indian army.

Comment

You mean their primary weapon is the radio.

Comment

Sir, Gets the job done.

Comment

Alright let's be fair... what about the Turkish military? Are they not textbook anti-Islamist Muslims? What about Iraqi, Pakistani forces? They bleed even more than Western forces.
                              HD Ready?

Comment

Frankly people this is not something new. Every idiot on the internet has been doing this verse versus mis-use of verse exercise for some time now. I partook in the beginning but have been reclusive later.

Islamic radicalization is a big threat and in my opinion it is only religion that encourages and abets this danger. Poverty, lack of development, geo-politics are all false excuses. Radicals are found everywhere in every community. Now amongst the Muslim this is in a higher number, and believe me bombs are just one of the dangerous weapons in their arsenal.

The less flashy parts of Islamic radicalism such as Arabic apartheid of other faiths and other races, the Malaysian discrimination of non-Bhumiputras, the Shia-Sunni rivalry,the mug headed religious bigotry taught in mosques and madrassas etc have claimed more lives and inflicted more suffering than bombs.

I've been repeatedly told that it is misinterpretation and not religion that is the problem. The way I see it - a vast majority of Muslims are either misinterpreting their religion or are perfectly willing to stand by and watch the non-Muslim/Shias/Sunnis/non-Bhumiputra's suffer in the name of religion.

If Muslims can come out to threaten, murder, suicide, bomb, burn, knife, shoot, ban, cry, whine, complain, explain and reason when a few of the kaffirs are gunning at their religion.....

...then it is perfectly reasonably and fair for me as a kaffir to expect them to come out to threaten, murder, suicide, bomb, burn, knife, shoot, ban, cry, whine, complain, explain and reason when their religion is misinterpreted to discriminate against the Bhumiputra's, Shias, Sunnis, Buddhists, Hindus, non-Arabs, Christians and Ahemdiyas.

I don't see the latter.

If one of yours - or your government misinterprets religion like in Malaysia, Pakistan, Arabia, Darfur, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, all former kaffir places of worship now converted to mosques - you don't even fart to protest blatant legal discriminations, conversions, restrictions and murders.

Why were you quiet then? Complicit in crime.

Now allow the world to watch Fitna because you allowed the world to watch the Bamiyan go down, the Bhumiputra's and non-Arabs suffer and the kaffirs forcibly convert in jails.
                                Last edited by Samudra; 30 Mar 08,, 03:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X