Opinions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions needed

I was thinking of getting rid of the Political Discussion Forum, the Social & Economic Forum, and the International Terrorism Forum.

The American Military Issues, Far East and Pacific Military Issues, European Military Issues, Middle Eastern Military Issues, and South Asian Military Issues forums would be expanded to include social, political, and economic issues and all other issues pertaining to those regions.

All threads would be bumped to the appropriate forum.

So, the question is, keep them seperate or merge them together?

Please vote your choice and give feedback if you have any.
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    80.00%
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

I've grown use to the way it is... change is bad.... very very bad....
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

I'm good either way...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Voted "no". It's now in the lead.

Comment

It dosent really matter to me

Comment

I'm rather fond of keeping things like Political discussions in a seperate place. Of course, that might have something to do with politics leaving a bad taste, as it were. I voted no.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Ok, I've come to a decision.

Based on the votes and opinions expressed here, I'll leave everything as it is.

Comment

I like it the way it is.

Comment

I voted no. We need more general forums such as the Political Discussion Forum and the Social & Economic Forum. I think we ought have a forum for Literature as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Exterminance
                    I voted no. We need more general forums such as the Political Discussion Forum and the Social & Economic Forum. I think we ought have a forum for Literature as well.
                    Sorry, no artsy-fartsy forums here. If it doesn't fall under any of the specific forums, it goes in general discussion.

Comment

Now, I'm not opposed to military or anything, but this forum has become so military-centered I keep expecting it to clank like mortar rounds getting chucked in the back of the Jeep when I load the page.

Comment

Originally posted by shield
                        Now, I'm not opposed to military or anything, but this forum has become so military-centered I keep expecting it to clank like mortar rounds getting chucked in the back of the Jeep when I load the page.
                        This forum hasn't "become" anything.

The old forum was deleted.

This isn't the old WAB.

This is a completely new forum on the same URL.

Comment

Still, a 'World Affairs Board' is a 'World Affairs Board', and this is now a very militaristic World Affairs Board...

Comment

A board is a reflection of the members it's made up of. We just happen to be very military oriented people. However, the board is not exclusively military, there are Social and Economical Forums, Political Forums, etc...
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I like to think of my best solution to a situation like this. If I am somewhere that I don't particularly like, I LEAVE!
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X