Opinions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter
    I like to think of my best solution to a situation like this. If I am somewhere that I don't particularly like, I LEAVE!
    That's the problem, not the solution. A lot of folks may be repelled by the militaristic appearance of the board...

Take Carmin, from the old boards, for example... she struck me as the homemaker sort. Would someone like that be attracted to an overly-militaristic board?

But I'm not too worried. As our numbers grow, and the variety of folks arriving broadens, the increasing demand for family-oriented types of forums will bring about the creation of such forums. Until then, 'General' et al will cover most odds and ends.

Comment

This isn't a forum that is military oriented, it IS a military forum.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by ironman420
        This isn't a forum that is military oriented, it IS a military forum.
        It IS? Gosh, I guess it's not obvious enough.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Well, the domain name 'www.militaryaffairsboard.com' seems to be available...

Comment

So you buy it dickhead.

I'm about fed up with you troll. This is not the old board, this is not your crash place, this is a board where most of the members were personally invited by the admin staff and mods.

I'm quite sure no one invited you.

If you don't like it here i have a simple solution, i'll just ban you Nazi boy. :)

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              So you buy it dickhead.

I'm about fed up with you troll. This is not the old board, this is not your crash place, this is a board where most of the members were personally invited by the admin staff and mods.

I'm quite sure no one invited you.

If you don't like it here i have a simple solution, i'll just ban you Nazi boy. :)
              I'm not a troll; I haven't done any trolling on this board. And frankly, I recall Gio inviting me back about a week before the forum came back up.

Comment

Then Gio needs his head checked.

And you are most certainly a troll. Well, either that or just a flaming asshole.

Either way, you are not welcome.

Comment

Then Gio needs his head checked.

And you are most certainly a troll. Well, either that or just a flaming asshole.

Either way, you are not welcome.
                  A troll trolls. I have done no trolling. Nor have I flamed anyone.

Quite the opposite, in fact.

Comment

Yes, i was all wrong. You are a model poster, and just the type of personality we are looking for here at WAB....Not.

In case you havn't noticed, there are no other jew hating bigots here.

Try hitleryouth.com or something.

Comment

Yes, i was all wrong. You are a model poster, and just the type of personality we are looking for here at WAB....Not.

In case you havn't noticed, there are no other jew hating bigots here.

Try hitleryouth.com or something.
                      You may not be a Jew-hater, but you are a hate-filled bigot.

What does it matter what you hate? Hate doesn't have to be the issue in every post here.

Comment

LOL, B-A-N-N-E-D. :)

Comment

Aw Snipe! You just took away a MAJOR source of entertainment from me! WAAAAA!!!.....I mean...thats too bad..shucks, I'll miss him...like a raging case of herpes.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Want me to give him your IM address?

LOL ;)

Comment

I like the Beatles song - Let it be, let it be.......whispering words of wisdom, let it be.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Sniper,

I am not used to Americanism so could you clarify as to what is a 'flaming arsehole'? Something with afterburners on?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                                X