Cricket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clackers View Post
    Yes, it actually signifies his support for a particular breast cancer charity, kuku!

Opening bat Matthew Hayden often does the same.
    Maybe he should wear an armband, but then again thinking his not fortae

Comment

Yes, it actually signifies his support for a particular breast cancer charity, kuku!

Opening bat Matthew Hayden often does the same.
      Why, what a nice thing to do, i was not aware of that.
      Last edited by kuku; 05 Mar 08,, 07:44.

Comment

In the current aussie team:
        Hayden, Clarke, Symonds, Hogg and Ponting are nothing about shame to this good game, while Lee, Gilchrist, Bracken is reasons for all the aussie's to hold their head high.

Comment

Originally posted by kuku View Post
          Why, what a nice thing to do, i was not aware of that.
          Yep, you can discover the good in anyone - even a pantomime villain like Hayden.

Saint Gilchrist is into the same charity:

Gilchrist to wear pink gloves at MCG - Breaking News - Sport - Breaking News

Comment

Come on just a game, i actually had fist fights with kids while playing cricket back in school, even to this day sometimes things get out of hand over something as small as a runout.

As long as at the end of it all you can laugh about these things, its ok.

Its the media making a issue out of this i was amazed with.

As for Symonds and bhajji, things happen, that was just sad, however should have been the end of it.
            Last edited by kuku; 05 Mar 08,, 07:51.

Comment

Well, I am happy with our Boys,

Ishant Sharma: Son of a A/C Mechanic
              Praveen Kumar: Son of a Government Engineer
              Irfan pathan: Son of a priest in a mosque,

All from very low economical backgrounds,

Our boys might be a bit rustic with ways of the modern world, they are symbols of hardwork and humility, A concept not known to Hayden, Symmonds, Clarke and Ponting.

Comment

Yep, you can discover the good in anyone - even a pantomime villain like Hayden.

Saint Gilchrist is into the same charity:

Gilchrist to wear pink gloves at MCG - Breaking News - Sport - Breaking News
                Well whats off the field is off the field, and yes everyone has many sides, i still respect Steve Waugh a lot, he has it in his heart to feel the pain for people far away from his home.

Its just that a tough guy like Symonds with pink handle cover, was a sight, i suppose that is the point, bring issues to limelight.

Comment

Originally posted by Adux View Post
                  Well, I am happy with our Boys,

Ishant Sharma: Son of a A/C Mechanic
                  Praveen Kumar: Son of a Government Engineer
                  Irfan pathan: Son of a priest in a mosque,

All from very low economical backgrounds,

Our boys might be a bit rustic with ways of the modern world, they are symbols of hardwork and humility, A concept not known to Hayden, Symmonds, Clarke and Ponting.
                  That is going to be the next generation of Indian Cricket, about time that these things happened.

The IPL will pump some more money and ensure people can actually make a living playing professional cricket.

That was a major problem till now.

Comment

I was listening to Lance Klusener, Kapil Dev, and Chris Cairns; NONE held a good view of the Australian sledging.

Lance Klusener " I apperciate the new Indian way of doing things; If my experience is anything to go by, Harbajan must have endured the Aussie taunting throughout his career, finally decided to fightback. I am not suprised by it infact I think it is long overdue"

Only England has given back to Aussie's in the same coin, at times South Africa, and now the Indians.

Comment

Most Indians consider Gilchrist and Brett Lee right along with Tendulkar, too bad they are in the same team as the other numbnuts

Comment

Most Indians consider Gilchrist and Brett Lee right along with Tendulkar, too bad they are in the same team as the other numbnuts
                        I'm sure a lot of the Aussies may hold the same views of the Indian team.
                        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                          I'm sure a lot of the Aussies may hold the same views of the Indian team.
                          Please explain yourself, who are the numbnuts in our team?

Comment

Please explain yourself, who are the numbnuts in our team?
                            You're just looking for a fight, aren't you? What i'm trying to say is that could there be a slight possibility that the Aussies may have the same attachments with the Australian team like how you have with the Indian team? Or are you just expecting to bash the Aussie players and expect no return fire back? All this despite very well knowing what transpired in an earlier thread about the whole Symonds-Bhajji controversy. So when you know that this can and will erupt; why demand to go down that same road?
                            Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                            -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

I can explain my accusation and even provide evidence, can you 'please' do yours?

Comment

Ahhh

My nefarious plan worked!

As an American, I bring up something cricket related, which would draw in all of the members fo the Commonwealth.

Then I sit back and watch a scrum develop as you folks argue about your national teams and wickets, etc!

MWUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
                                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X