A rather unusual question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rather unusual question

Did actual Nazis ever say "We have ways of making you talk?" in English or German?

Britische schweinhund!

One of the buggers must have said something close enough. I mean, how many phrases can one start an interogation with and "stay fresh"

And just to be a pedant; I believe the cliche[sic] is " ... ways and means ... "
    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
      Did actual Nazis ever say "We have ways of making you talk?" in English or German?
      I have to say yes, there is a fascinating and historicly accurate series that was aired a number of years ago called "ALLO ALLO" you should check it out ..............:))
      sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
        I have to say yes, there is a fascinating and historicly accurate series that was aired a number of years ago called "ALLO ALLO" you should check it out ..............:))
        Ah, but Herr Flick (of the Gestapo) used to say "Vee haff vays of making you talk". :))
        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
          Ah, but Herr Flick (of the Gestapo) used to say "Vee haff vays of making you talk". :))

sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

In a manner of speaking this was true. But it was something along the lines of:

"You will answer our questions truthfully because, you know, we do have certain ways of enforcing this"

Comment

Working...
            X