Indian Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Movies

This movie seems brilliant, I have already booked my tickets.

Jodha Akbar, I am sure the ladies will love seeing Hirthik Roshan,

Jodhaa Akbar is a sixteenth century love story about a marriage of alliance that gave birth to true love between a great Mughal emperor, Akbar, and a Rajput princess, Jodhaa.

Political success knew no bounds for Emperor Akbar (Hrithik Roshan). After having secured the Hindu Kush, he furthered his realm by conquest until his empire extended from Afghanistan to the Bay of Bengal, and from the Himalayas to the Godavari River. Through a shrewd blend of diplomacy, intimidation and brute force , Akbar won the allegiance of the Rajputs. But little did Akbar know that when he married Jodhaa (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan), a fiery Rajput princess, in order to further strengthen his relations with the Rajputs, he would in turn be embarking upon a new journey – the journey of true love.

The daughter of King Bharmal of Amer, Jodhaa resented being reduced to a mere political pawn in this marriage of alliance, and Akbar’s biggest challenge now did not merely lie in winning battles, but in winning the love of Jodhaa – a love hidden deep below resentment and extreme prejudice. Jodhaa-Akbar is their untold love story.[6]

Nice Music

Here is the link
    YouTube - Official-Jodhaa Akbar Theatrical CLear Print 1st on Youtube

Last edited by Adux; 14 Feb 08,, 15:11.

Can one of the Mods help me with the Youtube thingy
    Last edited by Adux; 14 Feb 08,, 16:07.

Comment

Comment

I enjoy Indian movies too. Last of the Mohicans in particular.

HAHAHAHA

haha

:)) :)) :))

:P :P

:) :)

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
          I enjoy Indian movies too. Last of the Mohicans in particular.

HAHAHAHA

haha

:P :P

:) :)

Indians are not in Americas,

Columbus was a nitwit
          We were waiting in Bombay for him ; looking at our watch, and the idiot went other way. We wanted to get a free ride to Europa,
          Last edited by Adux; 14 Feb 08,, 16:07.

Comment

Columbus simply needed a Garmin or a Tom-Tom. Then he wouldn't have stumbled upon the West Indies and would have arrived to you on time :))
            "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
              Columbus simply needed a Garmin or a Tom-Tom. Then he wouldn't have stumbled upon the West Indies and would have arrived to you on time :))
              Shawn, we had a whole 'partaaaay' set for him, you know palm tree booze, half naked belly dancers and snoop kutha(dog) indian version for a DJ.
              He didnt come, instead we got Vasco da Gama.

Comment

Originally posted by Adux View Post
                Indians are not in Americas,

Columbus was a nitwit
                We were waiting in Bombay for him ; looking at our watch, and the idiot went other way. We wanted to a free ride to Europa,
                What's a wait of 5/600yrs between friends:))

Comment

Half naked belly dancers? You kidding me? They were wearing enough jewls to buy Columbus's fleet while the West Indie women were already naked and waiting. Which would Columbus's men want? Cheap hoes or high maintenance princessess?

*** My wife is so going to kill me ***

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      Half naked belly dancers? You kidding me? They were wearing enough jewls to buy Columbus's fleet while the West Indie women were already naked and waiting. Which would Columbus's men want? Cheap hoes or high maintenance princessess?

Sir,
                      I can see that Celine Dion is doing her job pretty well
                      Last edited by Adux; 14 Feb 08,, 16:06.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                        What's a wait of 5/600yrs between friends:))
                        Mr.Lukins , you plan to drop into your nearest UGC, watch an Indian Epic of love(ie no sex) and war(liberal peacenik thinking)

Comment

Sweeeeeeettttt, does this movie come in subtitles?

Comment

Indian women are one of the most beautiful women in the world. You lucky son-of-a-guns you!!!!

We always get some sort of Indian show or movie on here, and man some of the women are HOTTER than the women in rap videos. WOWEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post

Nah ----- - it's easier to keep you around and make you miserable - I mean happy. Happy - Happy - Joy - Joy with all the effort a woman can muster.
                              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
                              X