中华朋友们,新年快乐

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 中华朋友们,新年快乐

Wishing our Chinese members a very happy and prosporous year of the Rat...
    Seek Save Serve Medic

Starts on the 7th...kung hei fat choy:)

Comment

I congratulate Chinese members and all who celebrates it!!!

Comment

A Happy Chinese New Year. The rat is auspicious, quite contrary to our western thinking.:)
        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

恭喜发财,红包拿来! :))

Comment

Happy Chinese New Year guys.:)

I'm going to see the new year festival in Chinatown in New York City. Makes me a bit homesick, but it's still great.:)
            Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

hey, big feast with my friends tonight. they even had some imported yanjing and taiwan beer over, along with that nasty-arse erguotou.

night got rapidly worse, though, when the beers were done and the karaoke machine was rolled out...

chinese males should never, ever, ever, sing mariah carey.
              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

中华朋友们,新年快乐

Correct me, i know i'm wrong Chinese members (especially since i'm writing in pinyin). I think this: "Zhong hua peng you men, xin nian kuai yue", translates to "China friends, new year ... something-a-rather something."

Sorry, i tried.

Happy Chinese New Year!
                Collins Class rule!

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                  hey, big feast with my friends tonight. they even had some imported yanjing and taiwan beer over, along with that nasty-arse erguotou.

night got rapidly worse, though, when the beers were done and the karaoke machine was rolled out...

chinese males should never, ever, ever, sing mariah carey.
                  Erguotou...ouch! You could have at least have sprung for decent baijiu if you absolutely feel the need to drink that stuff. I rapidly lose the plot when I have that stuff forced on me. Fortunately for me my brother in law has jumped on the red wine bandwagon and we toasted in the new year with bottle after bottle of Great Wall(not great, but nearly drinkable). Xin nian kuai le! Wan shi ru yi!

Comment

Originally posted by HKDan View Post
                    Xin nian kuai le! Wan shi ru yi!
                    NEw year ... money? Something is something?

Don't mind me.
                    Collins Class rule!

Comment

cuba,

learning chinese? good for you!

中华朋友们,新年快乐 ---> Chinese friends, happy new year

Xin nian kuai le! Wan shi ru yi! ---> Happy new year! Good luck in everything you do!
                      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                        cuba,

learning chinese? good for you!

中华朋友们,新年快乐 ---> Chinese friends, happy new year

Xin nian kuai le! Wan shi ru yi! ---> Happy new year! Good luck in everything you do!
                        You took the words right out of my mouth.
                        Collins Class rule!

Comment

Red bombs hurt.

Comment

From a White Boy Born In Taiwan

Happy New Year to all.

Year of the Rat. Auspicious (so long as Hollywood doesn't get involved! )

Enjoy the food. I won't in this cowboy-clad cultural waste-land.
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

I see lots of squares...
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                              X