X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More coming up later:)
    Everyone has opinions, only some count.

Comment

I like the clean lines of a Mitsubishi A6M "Zero." Very elegant, simple, and streamlined. Unfortunately it was not competitive against the later model of Allied planes that were much more heavily armed and armored.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

2nd Batch
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's an awesome shot..............
          Attached Files

Comment

B-1 Lancer

here are some pictures of my favourite aircraft the B-1 Lancer..wish i could get to fly them..:(
            Attached Files

Comment

Them Bones are awesome bombers. I wonder how long they will stay in active service?

Comment

4 bird flyby at the Tyndall air show March 29th. Lousy weather both days were pretty much rained out.

Idon't get to see P-51s every day. Unlike the other birds
                Attached Files

Comment

I like that Phantom, nice line up you captured.

Comment

Originally posted by BBwarrior View Post
                    Them Bones are awesome bombers. I wonder how long they will stay in active service?
                    Not long enough . . . .

I think they should stop spending all that money on the B-52, a 30 to 40-year old airframe and, instead, spend it on upgrading and maintining the Bone; we've only got so many B-2's, and there aren't any replacements on the horizon.
                    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                      Not long enough . . . .

I think they should stop spending all that money on the B-52, a 30 to 40-year old airframe and, instead, spend it on upgrading and maintining the Bone; we've only got so many B-2's, and there aren't any replacements on the horizon.
                      The B-52 serves a much wider role and considering how long it has been in service it's cost is relatively cheap. The B-2 on the other hand while elegant was designed for a specific role (someone from the AF correct me if I am wrong). Although I like the lines of the bone I think it will be repalced by a new design one that has stealth and possibly supercruise.

Comment

Working...
                      X