Mentally retarded woman used in latest attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dalem View Post
    Should I warn him about her ninja suit? ;)

And don't strangle him with your hair, Capt. - Pari's probably the type who'd like to go out that way. ;)

-dale
    Certainly not...it would muss my hair. I'll just slowly back him into the hot tub...

Comment

That is so what he gets for using my computer.

Comment

Okay, WAIT A DAM' MINNIT, here...

That was a Capt Bluesman post; she was signed in as ME, and she's kinda stoopid sometimes, and she didn't even LOOK to SEE that she was posting that slanderous, libelous OFFENSIVENESS with MY marque on it.

I'm straight; she'll tell you herself.

TELL 'EM!!!

Comment

my thread certainly has taken an interesting twist!! but do not stop now! I'm getting quite a chuckle from the side show.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
            A map?! Pfffft..I'm in the Air Force, I have a GPS.
            Uh huh, yip sure.
            Now in case y'all wus wonderin whar you was gonna be gettin them thar co-ordinaates, here's a right helpful map to narrow down the location....
            Last edited by Parihaka; 09 Feb 08,, 05:51.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Certainly not...it would muss my hair. I'll just slowly back him into the hot tub...
              Why Blues, I had heard of your hot tub frolics with TopHatter of course during what do you call it? Tiski Tiski? and while honoured I'm afraid I'm a married man

: parihakablushesmodestly:
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Hey there old son, I'm NOT referring to your back hair. ;)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                  Why Blues, I had heard of your hot tub frolics with TopHatter of course during what do you call it? Tiski Tiski? and while honoured I'm afraid I'm a married man

: parihakablushesmodestly:
                  lolololol, I swear I'm not the one who told him

Parihaka has a good intel guy on inside
                  In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                  The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    Ok B/k i read your posts and understand by them that you are a decent guy , however read my post above and what would you do to put a stop to the clerics who are teaching the acts of terrorism .
                    Hellooooooooo .

Comment

Working...
                    X