Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, seriously, these people are SERIOUSLY screwed up

YouTube - Air Sex( Funny Shyt)

You know, judging by the technique, I think most of these guys probably have never actually had real sex...

Originally posted by Capt Bluesman View Post
    YouTube - Air Sex( Funny Shyt)

You know, judging by the technique, I think most of these guys probably have never actually had real sex...
    If you watch the whole thing most of them say they never had sex or very rarely had sex.

Comment

What is sex?
      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
        What is sex?
        Explain it to her, dalem.

Comment

Only the japanese
          sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

What is sex?
            I was going to ask the same thing. I have to quote the late George Burns and say that having sex at my age is like shooting pool with a rope.
            Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

What is sex?
              I think it's German for six:))

Comment

I cannot imagine why most of them have had little to no sex what with THOSE techniques!!

I think that if I saw someone doing what some of those people were doing, I would call 911 and start CPR.
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

You just got to love the Japanese. They make the rest of us seem so well adjusted. Besides, that video is now exhibit a in my case to prove to my Mrs that she could have done much, much worse.

Comment

I am the only one wondering what she was looking for when she found that video?

Ah and sex is not German for six (we call it sex too), six would be sechs, but both words sound pretty much the same when say them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                      I am the only one wondering what she was looking for when she found that video?

Ah and sex is not German for six (we call it sex too), six would be sechs, but both words sound pretty much the same when say them.
                      Is that the sechs between funf und seiben?:))

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                        Is that the sechs between funf und seiben?:))
                        nein nein nein ......between seiben und funf
                        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                          nein nein nein ......between seiben und funf
                          Is that the nein between acht und zehn or are you calling the politzei:)) "Enough enough it's doin' me 'ed in"

Comment

I dont get the joke...but then again I am German. Our humor is very different, If we want a good laugh we invade France.

(btw: its Sieben, Fünf (Fuenf), and Polizei.)

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                              I dont get the joke...but then again I am German. Our humor is very different, If we want a good laugh we invade France.

(btw: its Sieben, Fünf (Fuenf), and Polizei.)
                              Now thats not funny !!! when you got to Paris the time you really caught the waiter out who could not seat you all
                              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Working...
                              X