Beaver Twist at the end of the runway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaver Twist at the end of the runway

Once again, a combination of alcohol and testosterone has proved fatal, and we find that while BMWs can, apparently, fly, they don't land so good.

FHP: Alcohol likely involved in crash that killed 5 young men

Also, a Florida Highway Patrol Lt has a rather unfortunate name.

Originally posted by Capt Bluesman View Post
    Once again, a combination of alcohol and testosterone has proved fatal
    Ah yes, but occasionally it's not testosterone and no alchohol is needed. :(

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Alton Parkway Accident

Also, a Florida Highway Patrol Lt has a rather unfortunate name.
    Umm...wow That's disturbing on a lot of levels.

Or it's a typo.

Or the guy needs a legal name change.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Indeed, you are correct. Perhaps I should have added youth to the list of potentially lethal factors.

Comment

Indeed, you are correct. Perhaps I should have added youth to the list of potentially lethal factors.
        I know, I have no idea how certain youths actually make it past 25 without ending up planted and even worse, utterly crippled for life.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
        X