Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Template for World Affairs Board

Hello,

As many of you may have read, we are looking to re-do the main wab template. At the moment it is a little scruffy...

Does anyone have any suggestions of even examples of other forums or templates they like the look of?

Once we get an idea nailed down, we'll then pass that on to the web developer.

All input would be greatly appreciated! :-).

I guess that means that my header design is not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BadKharma View Post
      The header is only part of the overall 'feel' to the site ;-). We still need ideas on buttons (if any), colouring, layout, style etc etc.

I was hoping others would have a little input.... but not so far :-(.

Comment

Originally posted by BadKharma View Post
        You have the skills needed to design our template. Chances are we'll be moving away for the red-dominant scheme though. Once we got the specifics hammered down we're going to pass it onto you.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          The header is only part of the overall 'feel' to the site ;-). We still need ideas on buttons (if any), colouring, layout, style etc etc.

I was hoping others would have a little input.... but not so far :-(.
          Actually from all the styles I have made for VBulletin I base the other graphics off the header which is the key element.
          Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
          You have the skills needed to design our template. Chances are we'll be moving away for the red-dominant scheme though. Once we got the specifics hammered down we're going to pass it onto you.
          OK, that sounds good just keep me informed although red / silver / grey is a fairly safe color combo to use.

Comment

Working...
          X