worldaffairsblog.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worldaffairsblog.com

I've taken the liberty of registering the domain worldaffairsblog.com. I envision it as being a sort of "sister site" to WAB, where a select few can exercise their writing talent. The main emphasis of the site will be geopolitics, international conflict, and military affairs. It will be focused on journalistic commentary. Once the domain is pointed to the host server (which takes up to 48 hours), work will begin on the web development of the site.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Great

Good for you :) Look forward to seeing it up and running.
    sigpic "We are the people our parents warned us about." Jimmy Buffet

Comment

How about registering wab.com and wabblog.com as well so people dont have to type so much.
      For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
        How about registering wab.com and wabblog.com as well so people dont have to type so much.
        wab.com would cost thousands. wabblog wouldn't really be appropriate, as it wouldn't be the World Affairs Board Blog or World Affairs Blog Blog, but the World Affairs Blog. ;)

Comment

thousands! dang, didnt know that. I went there once and no site there just someone squatting on it.
          I really meant world affairs board blog
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
            thousands! dang, didnt know that. I went there once and no site there just someone squatting on it.
            I really meant world affairs board blog
            They're squatting on it because it's a three-letter domain and they can get thousands for it.
            This marvellous 3 letters dot com is for sale !!!!
            Make your offer about wab.com domain name !!

Be quick, Be FIRST !!! ;)

For now the best offer is : $10000
            http://www.wab.com/

Comment

It looks like Warner Brothers!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post

It looks like Warner Brothers!
                Yes, but that ends with Thats All Folks!
                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

new window

BTW- One of the nicest features of the WAB is that it opens in a new window from Outlook so I can continue to actually do a bit of work my computer while checking posts. I hope the blog does the same in a subscriber section. TYIA for all your work.
                  sigpic "We are the people our parents warned us about." Jimmy Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                    I've taken the liberty of registering the domain worldaffairsblog.com. I envision it as being a sort of "sister site" to WAB, where a select few can exercise their writing talent. The main emphasis of the site will be geopolitics, international conflict, and military affairs. It will be focused on journalistic commentary. Once the domain is pointed to the host server (which takes up to 48 hours), work will begin on the web development of the site.
                    Ever forward!
                    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                    X