This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VarSity View Post
    Support of Mexico, or maybe some South American gang.
    Still a matter of getting food and water to where you need it. Not happenning.

Looking at it in the context of an attack on any Western country I think its fairly good.
    You mean very poor. We have had four natural disasters that puts to dwarf anything man could do (Mont Saint-Helen, Katrina, California Earthquake, Ice Storm 98, Easter seaboard power blackout) and we're still very much here.

How much damage could 15 men with wire coat hangers do? I say alot should they start shorting out electrical sub stations.
    Those things take quite a bit of time to make, and there are only limited spares.
    Nothing my engineers could not handle within a 72 hour period.

Get 400 soldiers; give them a few thousand dollars a pop and a mission to take a different town/city each to shut down.

I think unconventional warfare can get a lot done in the west.
    You've been reading UNRESTRICTED WARFARE too much.

Comment

in any case armed citizens will put up hell of a fight, not to mention army.
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

I think this thread has had enough "entertainment." For future reference, please do not insult our intelligence further.

Comment

Working...
        X