Rank Designation for Military Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Designation for Military Members

Granted I'm a nobody here. But is there anyway to designate the rank of our military members(retired & active) that will appear when they post? Having just turned a year older, I've found it harder and harder to remember some member's ranks.

Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
    Granted I'm a nobody here. But is there anyway to designate the rank of our military members(retired & active) that will appear when they post? Having just turned a year older, I've found it harder and harder to remember some member's ranks.
    Individual notations of rank? Not that I'm aware of that we can do with the vBullentin software.

Although, I believe there's a thread in the Mess Hall that might help out some :)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

They can identify it in their title, if they want to. Like I did!
      Last edited by Southie; 12 Jan 08,, 12:20.
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X