Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Space is expanding.
    Time, space, matter and energy are all the same.
    I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
      Ok, there is another source i'm reading which states that we (souls) are actually part of the universe, and we merely take different forms. (i.e. no such thing as a "god") This is new to me, so very confused right now, will disclose the source after I understand if that is what it is truly saying. :S

Different religions, different philosophies on reincarnation.
      Well yeah. You are no different from everything around you. Everything is composed of strands or strings of vibrating energy. So change the nature of vibration, and the object changes. This is the String Theory.
      I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

String Bikini's

Originally posted by Srirangan View Post
        Well yeah. You are no different from everything around you. Everything is composed of strands or strings of vibrating energy. So change the nature of vibration, and the object changes. This is the String Theory.
        I am going to guess that the String Theory has nothing to do with String Bikini's does it?

There is a set up here for a bad joke about Bikini's and vibrating energy but I am too tired to think.....:))
        sigpic "We are the people our parents warned us about." Jimmy Buffet

Comment

Lol
          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Desdemona View Post
            I am going to guess that the String Theory has nothing to do with String Bikini's does it?

There is a set up here for a bad joke about Bikini's and vibrating energy but I am too tired to think.....:))
            Des ,, if the bikini is removed , and there is still a string attached , replace the bikini , as no energy will be expelled that night

Comment

Naughty

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              Des ,, if the bikini is removed , and there is still a string attached , replace the bikini , as no energy will be expelled that night
              Oh, you naughty boy! ;)
              sigpic "We are the people our parents warned us about." Jimmy Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by Desdemona View Post
                Oh, you naughty boy! ;)
                I can be , i like no strings attached fun

Comment

Working...
                X