ID:	1478455

What is this & where is it.
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
        [ATTACH]48075[/ATTACH]

What is this & where is it.
        For a moment that made me think of my castle but it has a few more walls left

Comment

• Dammit! I miss the emoticons!!!
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Hint: It is in the United States MidAtlantic Region
            Mark Twain

Comment

• "Ironduke is correct, You get the ball!"

That should be the end of this thread then - in 2007, ...yet theres some 900+ pages of responses since then. I expected to see something interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by qawwss2000 View Post
                "Ironduke is correct, You get the ball!"

That should be the end of this thread then - in 2007, ...yet theres some 900+ pages of responses since then. I expected to see something interesting.
                ---------------
                Just starting here and still ignorant of where the controls are - like how to edit posts and where TF do i enter the personal quote at the bottom?

Should have said thought the quiz would be updated and got the post count since 2007 wrong. It probably has new quizzes but google kind of ruins things.

Comment

• Originally posted by qawwss2000 View Post
                  ---------------
                  Just starting here and still ignorant of where the controls are - like how to edit posts and where TF do i enter the personal quote at the bottom?

Should have said thought the quiz would be updated and got the post count since 2007 wrong. It probably has new quizzes but google kind of ruins things.
                  Maybe starting here: http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...61571&page=137

Comment

• It's the National War Correspondents Memorial Arch. It was erected in 1896 at Crampton's Gap on South Mountain, near Frederick, MD. It sits astride the Gap and is in the middle of the southern part of the South Mountain Battlefield, the predecessor battle to Antietam. The Appalachian Trail passes right by it as well.

Open thread
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X