X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup!

It's all yours...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• I remember watching the crossing live on national evening news here in the States.

Also studied it during the Advanced Course.....we were very big on river crossings in the early 1980s in the US Army!

Okay who were the Skiritai?
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

• A people of Arcadian origin, subject to Sparta. An elite fighting force, usually their battalion was composed of 600 men.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Are we going to let anyone else play?

Good job.

All yours!

PS: Go To Bed!
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
            This tank was the only operational German tank of WWI.
            But they used also captured ones, actually they used more captured ones than own built A7Vs.

Comment

• Dormant too long

Who am I?

I held three ranks during the American revolution...private, brigadier general and major general.
              Mark Twain

Comment

• Nathanael Greene. Started as a private, was promoted to Brigadier General of Rhode Island Army of Observation in 1775, then a Brigadier in the Continental Army. In August 1776 he was promoted Major General. By the end of the war he had earned a reputation as George Washington's most gifted and dependable officer

Comment

• I didn't realize the Old Fighting Quaker had such a following in Israel!

All yours.
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Wikipedia is a wonderful thing. That, and looking and researching for the answer is interesting.

How did the Chinese Farm get it's name?

Comment

• Wasn't that the agricultural station in Sinai which was captured in 1967? As I recall it got the name because the equipment was bought from the Koreans or Japanese and it was mistaken for Chinese script.
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• Correct, Japanese script, though it was in 1973

Comment

• Heres a question that I only recently became aware of the answer to myself.

A 155mm 39 Cal JBMOU (Joint Ballistics Memorandum of Understanding) Compliant Howitzer and a 155mm 52 Cal JBMOU Compliant Howtizer fire the same projectile with the same charge at the same elevation. Which will go further?

Regards

Arty
                          "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Comment

• ArtyEngineer - response

a 155mm 52
                            The above, due to barrel length is my guess.
                            sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• "Which will go further?"

Same distance for both.
                              "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• S2 - My rational

Same charge, same projectile, same AoE... all this being equal same distance should be achieved............ so only differnce that could be made is by barrel length, 52 is a couple of feet longer I belive so allows more energy to be imparted to the projectile.........................
                                sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Working...
                                X