This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
    That's between the U.S.M.C. and you. I've got enough trouble bringing the Royal Armour Corps down on my head.
    I expect you mean the Royal Armoured Corps of the British Army? From what I can see none of them considers you to be a worthwhile target.
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Glyn Reply

I'll settle for you. After all, it is YOU that felt compelled to act offended but has, to date, offered nothing of substance to dispute the numerous comments made by your own countrymen. I'm just the messenger.

Defend with something more than gratuitous slams and you might get my attention/respect. To date, you're just pissin' in the wind.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

More

Armour...Armoured. Tankers...tankies. Ask me if I care. You may attack the performance of our ARMOR commanders, defend the performance of your ARMOURED commanders, or both. The pedantic nonsense of spelling and names doesn't even get close to the discussion and makes it more and more a personal vendetta.

Your choice but I recommend that you get busy with the research and shut your yap until you've done so.
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Armour...Armoured. Tankers...tankies. Ask me if I care. You may attack the performance of our ARMOR commanders, defend the performance of your ARMOURED commanders, or both. The pedantic nonsense of spelling and names doesn't even get close to the discussion and makes it more and more a personal vendetta.

Your choice but I recommend that you get busy with the research and shut your yap until you've done so.
          My, what a big boy you think you are! Giving gratuitous advice as well..... My 'yap' clearly can't compare with yours, sonny.:))
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Geez

Everyone calm down....at least he didn't call them DATs!

Now who the hell's turn is it to ask a question?

Let's get started!!!
            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
            Mark Twain

Comment

Huh. Apparently I missed a good poo throwing fight somewhere. Dang it people, you gotta let me know these things!

In fact, Ironduke needs to send out emails telling us where the latest flame war is going on. Much more useful than these dang "new thread" emails.

Wish I had Pari's popcorn munching smiley. :(
              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Glyn Reply

Take it to the commanders thread and get busy with points, please.

If this is what you offer in rebuttal and where you choose to do so then leave me be.

Comment

Take it to the commanders thread...
                  Aha. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Armchair General Reply

Since Entropy guessed SAM (Surface to Air Missile) first and Gun Grape subsequently gave away the correct answer, I'd say that the ball's in Entropy's court.

We need a command decision here so that, at least, we can get back to biz. That's my recommendation.

Comment

• Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                      Since Entropy guessed SAM (Surface to Air Missile) first and Gun Grape subsequently gave away the correct answer, I'd say that the ball's in Entropy's court.

We need a command decision here so that, at least, we can get back to biz. That's my recommendation.
                      I don't give a rip. I just wanted to know where the food fight was. :)) ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral View Post
                        I don't give a rip. I just wanted to know where the food fight was. :)) ;)
                        Please pm me which forum it's in once you find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feanor View Post
                          Please pm me which forum it's in once you find it.
                          S-2 said which one a couple of posts above.

Comment

• My question, right?

Ok.

The WWI turreted light tank, called FT-17, had a clone done by the Russians, which was the first real tank made by that country. What is the name of that particular tank?

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              My question, right?

Ok.

The WWI turreted light tank, called FT-17, had a clone done by the Russians, which was the first real tank made by that country. What is the name of that particular tank?
                              Russkiy Reno produced at Krasnoye Sormovo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Feanor View Post
                                Russkiy Reno produced at Krasnoye Sormovo?
                                That's right.

Comment

Working...
                                X