X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
    Was it the Bell 47 helicopter?
    No.:) The poor old Sioux was a 3 seater. A patient could be carried on each side in a Stokes litter But the exhaust would have caused serious burns to the port side patients feet (At least for the model I flew). All in all, only a partial success in the medivac role.
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• ok
      cud u provide a timeline plz?
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

ok
        cud u provide a timeline plz?
        OK, think Great War, 'the war to end all wars'.

Comment

• WW1 n Airborne surgery......am stumped

Comment

• Ohh this is a stinker, google is not helping me...
            Originally posted by GVChamp
            College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

• Sorry guys. The question was too hard.
              The answer is Voisin Aerochir of 1918, developed from the Lbp.X bomber. Aerochir = Aeroplane chirurgical. I'll try to post a photo of it 'in action'.

Now an easy one. Who was the top scoring American fighter pilot whose scores were gained entirely with a foreign Air Force?

Comment

• Would it be Lance C. Wade who flew for RAF?

Comment

Would it be Lance C. Wade who flew for RAF?
                  Yes it would! Well done:) . Your turn...

Comment

• Right sir
                    The first person of Indian origin to be awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross?

Comment

• Knaur

Clarificatoin please...

From which country was he awarded it??
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• As I said sir,"Indian origin",he was flying for Britain,maybe I should add he is also the lone Indian flying ace till date,and his nephew would later be known as the "Father of Indian Air Force".

Comment

• I was asking which country awarded him the DFC since both Great Britain and the US have an award by that name...and I believe soem others do as well.

Okay, so an Indian who was awarded the DFC by the Brits, correct?

I have no clue! :P
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• Squadron Leader Mujumdar....One DFC from the Indian Air Force and one from the British

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                              I was asking which country awarded him the DFC since both Great Britain and the US have an award by that name...and I believe soem others do as well.

Okay, so an Indian who was awarded the DFC by the Brits, correct?
                              Yes,by the Brits

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                                Squadron Leader Mujumdar....One DFC from the Indian Air Force and one from the British
                                No sir

Comment

Working...
                                X