Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds Smallest Political Quiz...

WORLDS smallest POLITICAL QUIZ

I was just googling around at work and I found this neat little political quiz. It Seems fairly accurate to me. If you have time take it and post your results. Are the results similar to your political beliefs?

Here is mine and for the most part I think this is fairly accurate.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/quiz.php

Comment

You are smack dad in the middle. God damn. Not an inch to the left or right.

Comment

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/quiz.php
        Last edited by Julie; 02 Jan 05,, 22:33.

Comment

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-sco....php?p=10&e=10

I would be more to the right, except they didn't ask any questions about war.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
            I would be more to the right, except they didn't ask any questions about war.
            Yeah, I think I would have moved more towards the middle had they asked about war. I answered the draft question with a "maybe" because I believe the draft should be a possiblity under the most extreme circumstances. I would answer similar to any questions about war which would probably move me towards the center.

I dont really know any Liberterians or people with Liberterian point of views so can I ask you a question? Ive been thinking about this question latley but havent found anyone to ask. Did you vote for George W. Bush or the Liberterian candidate Michael Badnarik? In general do you vot Liberterian or Republican?
            Last edited by nickshepAK; 03 Jan 05,, 00:36.

Comment

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-sco....php?p=10&e=10

BTW, I voted Republican, this time, due to the Libertarian's anti-war stance.
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Yeah, I think I would have moved more towards the middle had they asked about war. I answered the draft question with a "maybe" because I believe the draft should be a possiblity under the most extreme circumstances. I would answer similar to any questions about war which would probably move me towards the center.

Your a Liberterian. I dont really know to many so can I ask you a question? Ive been thinking about this question latley but havent found anyone to ask. Did you vote for George W. Bush or the Liberterian candidate Michael Badnarik? In general do you vot Liberterian or Republican?
                I'm to young to vote (16). However if I could I would not have voted for the Libertarian canadite (not am I a "libertarian"). They have this amazing tendency to be for something on pragmatic grounds alone. They think Government is a nessecary evil, I on the other hand think it is a nessecary good, however not our current Government which is an unessecary evil. Their unprincipled stances on issues combined with them being the "hippies of the right" really makes me not like them.

Comment

combined with them being the "hippies of the right" really makes me not like them.
                  You like me. ;)
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I'm to young to vote (16). However if I could I would not have voted for the Libertarian canadite (not am I a "libertarian"). They have this amazing tendency to be for something on pragmatic grounds alone. They think Government is a nessecary evil, I on the other hand think it is a nessecary good, however not our current Government which is an unessecary evil. Their unprincipled stances on issues combined with them being the "hippies of the right" really makes me not like them.
                    God damn... 16 ... Some of you guys are smart as **** for being as young as you are. Not that I am old (20). Still, I have read some of your posts and you sound as if you are an old man who has seen it all.
                    Last edited by nickshepAK; 03 Jan 05,, 00:41.

Comment

It's probably just arragonce;)

Comment

Nah....ya think?

Comment

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-sco...w.php?p=10&e=8 me

Comment

Freakin' leftie. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by syncliner
                              Liberal? Your smack dad in the middle. So far I am the furthest left. Im wondering why nobody is turning up on the right at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X