Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worlds Smallest Political Quiz...

Patron

Worlds Smallest Political Quiz...

WORLDS smallest POLITICAL QUIZ

I was just googling around at work and I found this neat little political quiz. It Seems fairly accurate to me. If you have time take it and post your results. Are the results similar to your political beliefs?

Here is mine and for the most part I think this is fairly accurate.

when they make no laws but what they themselves and their posterity must be subject to; when they can give no money, but what they must pay their share of; when they can do no mischief, but what must fall upon their own heads in common with their countrymen; their principals may expect then good laws, little mischief, and much frugality

Patron
    You are smack dad in the middle. God damn. Not an inch to the left or right.

Last edited by Julie; 02 Jan 05, at 22:33.

Senior Contributor
    http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-sco....php?p=10&e=10

I would be more to the right, except they didn't ask any questions about war.

Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxus
    I would be more to the right, except they didn't ask any questions about war.
    Yeah, I think I would have moved more towards the middle had they asked about war. I answered the draft question with a "maybe" because I believe the draft should be a possiblity under the most extreme circumstances. I would answer similar to any questions about war which would probably move me towards the center.

I dont really know any Liberterians or people with Liberterian point of views so can I ask you a question? Ive been thinking about this question latley but havent found anyone to ask. Did you vote for George W. Bush or the Liberterian candidate Michael Badnarik? In general do you vot Liberterian or Republican?
    Last edited by nickshepAK; 03 Jan 05, at 00:36.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-sco....php?p=10&e=10

BTW, I voted Republican, this time, due to the Libertarian's anti-war stance.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Senior Contributor
    Yeah, I think I would have moved more towards the middle had they asked about war. I answered the draft question with a "maybe" because I believe the draft should be a possiblity under the most extreme circumstances. I would answer similar to any questions about war which would probably move me towards the center.

Your a Liberterian. I dont really know to many so can I ask you a question? Ive been thinking about this question latley but havent found anyone to ask. Did you vote for George W. Bush or the Liberterian candidate Michael Badnarik? In general do you vot Liberterian or Republican?
    I'm to young to vote (16). However if I could I would not have voted for the Libertarian canadite (not am I a "libertarian"). They have this amazing tendency to be for something on pragmatic grounds alone. They think Government is a nessecary evil, I on the other hand think it is a nessecary good, however not our current Government which is an unessecary evil. Their unprincipled stances on issues combined with them being the "hippies of the right" really makes me not like them.

combined with them being the "hippies of the right" really makes me not like them.
    You like me.
    I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Patron
    I'm to young to vote (16). However if I could I would not have voted for the Libertarian canadite (not am I a "libertarian"). They have this amazing tendency to be for something on pragmatic grounds alone. They think Government is a nessecary evil, I on the other hand think it is a nessecary good, however not our current Government which is an unessecary evil. Their unprincipled stances on issues combined with them being the "hippies of the right" really makes me not like them.
    God damn... 16 ... Some of you guys are smart as **** for being as young as you are. Not that I am old (20). Still, I have read some of your posts and you sound as if you are an old man who has seen it all.
    Last edited by nickshepAK; 03 Jan 05, at 00:41.

Senior Contributor
    It's probably just arragonce

Nah....ya think?

Sexual Virgin

Freakin' leftie.

Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by syncliner
    Liberal? Your smack dad in the middle. So far I am the furthest left. Im wondering why nobody is turning up on the right at all?

Thread Information