Worlds Smallest Political Quiz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickshepAK
    Yeah. Im starting to think the same thing. Afterall, the group that made the quiz is The Advocates for Self Government.
    Yes - as Broken points out too. (I'm still gonna call you Broken, Broken, even with the "m". :) )

Most of these types of quizzes are "directed" in such a manner.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
      It's a biased questionnaire intended to make you think you are a libertarian.
      I got to within 1 answer of "right"...
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

You fall exactly on the border

of two political philosophies...

CONSERVATIVE

STATIST
        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

I'm a mid-left liberal according to it, which is quite possibly true......however this quiz is actually infamous for being biased - It's designed to make you agree with nearly all the points (the more As you pick, the More Libertarian you are).
          Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
          - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Yes,perhaps its way too small,I mean its pretty difficult to gauge someone's precise political beliefs based on just 10 questions or so.....

Comment

This site is more complete:
              The Political Compass

My results:

Your political compass
              Economic Left/Right: -3.00
              Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

http://www.politicalcompass.org/face...3.00&soc=-2.41

Comment

Yes,not nearly perfect but certainly much better than the earlier site
                Here's mine
                Economic Left/Right: 0.00
                Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.62

Political Compass Printable Graph

Rather surprised to see I am not edging towards the right,because my political view has been more or less Right Conservative.... :-??

Comment

Your Quiz Score: Centrist

Yep always knew i was well balanced :)

or maybe not

Economic Left/Right: -1.88
                  Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41
                  Last edited by bolo121; 21 Jan 08,, 21:42.
                  For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Libertarian right. As expected. Free market, free people.

Comment

Hmmm, me at 2005

and 2008

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
                        Your Quiz Score: Centrist

Yep always knew i was well balanced :)

or maybe not

Economic Left/Right: -1.88
                        Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41
                        Of course,if being a Centrist meant being well-balanced,then perhaps being a Conservative Statist would mean being a Right Statesman?

Comment

Viewpoint on economic issues steadily moving towards Left Liberalism@Parihaka?

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                            Viewpoint on economic issues steadily moving towards Left Liberalism@Parihaka?
                            Left Libertarianism;) . Government limited to basic social equity:)
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

So be it

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                                Left Libertarianism;) . Government limited to basic social equity:)
                                How basic?

I have contradictory views. I think that education should be available for everyone (not not the horrible neosoviet system adopted in Belgium), while I don't think that the government should interfere in how people trade, what they put in their cigarettes or how they defend themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X