Advice Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}- View Post
    Might be an idea, I'm still a bit confused, however things have become a little clearer of late. I opted not to cancel that interview, and I'm glad I didn't since it helped move things along, I'm booked in for Selection in early April (I should get the exact date in a week or two apparently). So that's more than enough time to get my fitness up to a respectable level. I have the second, "confirmatory" interview (personally I don't believe that's a real word but that's what the card says) on Monday, it's going to be with a new recruiter since my current one will be with the Carribbean recruiting team, so I'll be able to get some fresh answers, depending on his capbadge. I got the distinct impression that my previous recruiter wasn't ********ting me (was pretty honest about the drudgery and stress of frequent tours), probably because he knew I need no convincing to sign up, but we'll see.

Anyway R IRISH will be going on Herrick in April so I'd miss out on all their shenanigans there if I were to chose them, which I see as a bit of a downside although I'm sure I'd get my chance sooner or later. The Rifles is also looking like a strong contender, I wound up having that down as my first preference since it would give me a bit more choice later on, and it occured to me that Armoured Infantry would give me a bit of taste of, well, Armour and Infantry. I'll see what they have to say about choosing Battalions, and what they'll be up to in the future.

Anyway I'll let y'all know how Monday goes and go from there. I guess I'm pretty dead-set on Infantry now, and it's between those two regiments, so it's narrowing down now.
    OK, I'm glad things are progressing.:)
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Working...
    X