Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't see threads? Click, then blank page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see threads? Click, then blank page.

If you're having this problem then you won't be reading this, but do the admins have any details about this?

PS seems sporadic, not with all threads.
    Last edited by HistoricalDavid; 05 Dec 07,, 20:03.
    HD Ready?

I've had that problem a couple of times as well...
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Why haven't I seen these missing threads??

You guys have all the fun!

Comment

If they're missing, how do you know you haven't seen them? :))
        I'm having this problem as well, though. Not on all threads, and not on the same thread all the time...

Comment

I've been able to read all the missing threads!
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
            I've been able to read all the missing threads!
            Me too !

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
              Me too !
              Kind of like how the woman can always find the things in the house that the guys can't, even when it's right under their noses?
              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

Same problem here, we'll get this tackled asap
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                  Same problem here, we'll get this tackled asap
                  It must be the Ron Paul people trying hack into the new GOP presidental poll.
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                    Kind of like how the woman can always find the things in the house that the guys can't, even when it's right under their noses?
                    Yup, I can relate to that. But, I think we just have better computers than they do. ;)

Comment

I've got no problems. Does that make me female?

Comment

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
                        I've got no problems. Does that make me female?
                        LOL...I don't think so sweetie. Matt and Top's been working on it. They've probably fixed it.

Comment

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 131072 bytes) in /home/forum/public_html/includes/functions_search.php on line 197"

The forum is dying!!! Nooooooooooooooo^23232

(I got that when I tried to post a new thread. Here was the very funny video I wanted to share. The Onion: The Situation In Nigeria Seems Pretty Complex « Constitution Club)
                          HD Ready?

Comment

I just discovered the reason I was seeing blank pages was my wee boy had smeared cream cheese on my glasses, bless the wee tyke.
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                              I just discovered the reason I was seeing blank pages was my wee boy had smeared cream cheese on my glasses, bless the wee tyke.
                              This is one of those times I can't tell where the joke ends and reality starts

Comment

Working...
                              X