No announcement yet.

There will be no second anniversary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be no second anniversary...

It's official, I've (finally) got my orders : I am out of the purgatory, they need me back in hell !!!

Sadly, the other side of the coin is that my new *assignment* won't allow me to continue to post on WAB.

While I might make some sporadic *contributions* between now and December 29, 2007, I will have to (finally) STFU beyond that fateful day, after nearly 2 years of *good and loyal services* here on WAB. ;)

Adios and all the best... :)
    Last edited by Shipwreck; 05 Dec 07,, 18:05.

WAB will miss your incisive observations, shipwreck. Do try and post before Hades swallows you up for 2 years. We look forward to your return from the underworld. Good luck to you.:)
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

We will definitely miss you. Do stop by for a post or 2. Like what I told Brokensickel, you can't really leave a forum as long as you have internet connection.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Shipwreck, you take care out there. I'm sure you will "find" a computer to keep in touch with WAB. All the very best and good luck to you...Adieu

Comment

Good luck to you, hurry back if you can!
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

May you have Fair winds and following seas in you future endeavors.

I'll miss reading your post. They were always informative.

But anytime your around a puter, give us a shout out.

Comment

Good luck with your (trip?) but I'm really missing the point here. Where are you going? (hell=Africa? Iraq? Afghanistan?)

Comment

Fair winds Shipwreck. Take care!:)
                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Fair winds and following seas to you Shipwreck.
                  "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Take care.

Comment

Fair winds, my good man and stay away from the bearded ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
                        Good luck with your (trip?) but I'm really missing the point here. Where are you going? (hell=Africa? Iraq? Afghanistan?)
                        Worse. He's probably been assigned to Detroit.

Anyway, please take care of yourself and if you are ever out near Long Beach, California look me up and wel'l hoist a couple at the VFW hall.
                        Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Good luck. & don't do anything I wouldn't do--except maybe board a large, sea-going vessel.
                          If you know the enemy and yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                            We'd be happy to have him Rusty:) .
                            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                              I so confused is this more humor? Or serious?

Comment

Working...
                              X