X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilling tale of infant used in Karachi bombing

Chilling tale of infant used in Karachi bombing

Tuesday November 20, 2007 (0858 PST)

KARACHI: The Oct 19 bombing on Benazir Bhutto’s procession in Karachi which killed over 170 people, was carried out by a person who used a one-year-old child strapped with fatal bombs, sources close to the PPP leader said.
    The bomber repeatedly tried to carry the child to the back of Benazir’s truck and hand over the infant to either Benazir Bhutto or any other PPP leader on the truck but something always prevented him from reaching close by.

At the point on Sharea Faisal where the bombs exploded, Benazir Bhutto herself saw the man with the child and asked him to come closer so that she could hug or kiss the infant. But someone came in between and a guard felt that the man with the child was not behaving normally. So the child was not allowed to come aboard BB’s truck.

Benazir Bhutto also believes that the explosion in the police van near her truck was caused by the infant who had bombs strapped all over the body. The PPP leader is said to have told her party men she recognizes the face of the man carrying the infant and she has requested several TV channels and camera persons to provide her the recordings so that she could identify the bomber.

These details of the bombing which are available with the PPP leadership have been gathered for presentation to any foreign investigative agency because the PPP does not trust the local investigators. “That is why Benazir Bhutto has been demanding that the probe must be conducted by the FBI or the Scotland Yard so that she could provide them with the evidence,” a PPP source said.

The PPP leader believes that the car which exploded near her truck was a planted bomb and somehow security agencies had left it parked for unexplained reasons. “We saw at least 16 bodies with their decapitated heads on the spot and so it was impossible to claim that it was only a suicide bombing,” PPP sources said.

The story of the infant is a chilling dimension to the bombing and PPP leaders believe that if Benazir Bhutto had picked up the child for a hug or a kiss, the entire leadership of the PPP on board the truck would have been eliminated.

End.

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

This is low even for Jihadi's

RIP little kid.

Wow, that's pretty sinister. I wonder what kind of people could come up with a plan like this.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I wonder what parent could do that to their child.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
        Any parent could do that. We don't want to single out any one group of people. ;)
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

we have people in western countries who molest, rape, murder and beat there own children.. why is it so shocking that people now blow them up?

Comment

Especially when they think they have a ''noble'' cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
              we have people in western countries who molest, rape, murder and beat there own children..
              i wonder about them too.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I wonder about them too.
                Very true.....
                Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Cowardice knows no boundries nor cares for anything but itself.:(

They only know that they are too cowardly to dies themselves and sacrifice the innocent in their place. And the unknowing continue to follow.
                  Last edited by Dreadnought; 21 Nov 07,, 18:21.
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I second Feanor on this.

I think it is imporatant to understand the mentality of the people doing it. For them any innocent Muslim victim for the "noble cause" is going straight to heaven as he is a "Shaheed (martyr)". It is kind of necessary collateral damage and not to be weighed down by any "superficial" moral considerations.

It is a whole different set of logic and philosophy we are talking about. It may be interpreted as cowardice in other cultures, not for the one indugling in it.
                    Last edited by Vinod2070; 22 Nov 07,, 06:57.
                    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBam View Post
                      I second Feanor on this.

I think it is imporatant to understand the mentality of the people doing it. For them any innocent Muslim victim for the "noble cause" is going straight to heaven as he is a "Shaheed (martyr)". It is kind of necessary collateral damage and not to be weighed down by any "superficial" moral considerations.

It is a whole different set of logic and philosophy we are talking about. It may be interpreted as cowardice in other cultures, not for the one indugling in it.
                      Very true .

Like the 2 muslim women showing each other foto,s of their children , one said , thats my son of 18 years old , he,s a martyr now , and this is my older son of 21 , he,s also a martyr ? yes says the other my 2 sons of 17 and 19 are also martyr,s ,, yes they say , dont our children blow up quickly these days

Comment

Whabbis.
                        F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBam View Post
                          I second Feanor on this.

IMO No it is not. It is the death of innocents by people who do not respect the creation of life.

Please before you attempt to spew this bullchit the only ones with anything to show for this moral outrage are the ones pointing the finger for these people to do this and standing back lining up the next. It is pure evil and nothing less to take the lives of innocents premeditated for use in religious reasoning.

It is cowardice to kill innocents by utilizing the greatest gift that God/Allah etc can give namely Life from nothing and nothing short of it. Anyone that says different is bullchit and a coward and I dont give a rats ass over what their reasoning is nor what their "leaders" say and I use that term very loosely or their good book.

Guess we will find out who the true infidels are when that time comes calling now wont we.

Justifying that article with that poor ass excuse is nothing short of disgusting to those that follow the almighties words. Its called sensless murder no matter what culture or language it is used to explain it with.
                          Last edited by Dreadnought; 26 Nov 07,, 21:38.
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Dread, I believe wham was merely pointing out the mindset of those murderers. Ofcourse, it is cold blooded murder in the civilized world, but according to the primitive Wahabbi ideology, it is martyrdom! You talk as if there was one perception of the world; but the truth is, their is a land to sky difference between our perception of the world and their perception of the world. By "their", I mean the Wahabis/Fundoo Islamists/etc.
                            Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                            -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                              IMO No it is not. It is the death of innocents by people who do not respect the creation of life.

Please before you attempt to spew this bullchit the only ones with anything to show for this moral outrage are the ones pointing the finger for these people to do this and standing back lining up the next. It is pure evil and nothing less to take the lives of innocents premeditated for use in religious reasoning.

It is cowardice to kill innocents by utilizing the greatest gift that God/Allah etc can give namely Life from nothing and nothing short of it. Anyone that says different is bullchit and a coward and I dont give a rats ass over what their reasoning is nor what their "leaders" say and I use that term very loosely or their good book.

Guess we will find out who the true infidels are when that time comes calling now wont we.

Justifying that article with that poor ass excuse is nothing short of disgusting to those that follow the almighties words. Its called sensless murder no matter what culture or language it is used to explain it with.
                              I think you got me wrong. I am no apologist for these fundoos. I just gave my understanding of their perspective not that I justify that or agree with that.

Knowing their perspective doesn't mean we have to agree with that as well. Just that in their own eyes and in the eyes of their supporters they are not cowards. And they give a damn to what you and I think of them.
                              There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

Working...
                              X