Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the French Leclerc tank "THE" ultimate tank??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post
    You. Are. A. Moron.

Please, never post here again.

Not to mention that you are on my ignore list now.
    Lmfao coming from you i will take this as a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by lwarmonger View Post
      Hahaha! You are friggin hilarious. And going to have an interesting time defending yourself. Good luck.
      Whats hilarious is i know more than you, plz enjoy a nice cup of shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post
        When even wikipedia will prove you wrong, you gotta wonder where this idiocy comes from.
        Wikipedia? um no try again there smart ass.

Comment

[QUOTE=Feanor;426987]Highly dubious. Especially when dealing with the T-72, of which there were so many variants that it's almost impossible to compare directly.

EDIT: WTF is a black panther? I've heard of the Black Eagle, and even the Black Shark. But Black Panther?

Where did you get that load of crap? The Indian T-90S is the same as the Russian T-90, but has nothing in common with the Japanese Type-90. Also there is absolutely NO information specific enough to start making comparisons available in regards to the T-95. Your list was pulled out of your ass.

Dont even make me laugh. I said the Black Eagle, if i didn't i meant it. Also i know that there are diffrent versions for diffrent country's. Maybe if you where to pull your dick out of your fathers ass you would realize this. So plz, shut the **** up until you reach a IQ of 150+ then come talk to me smart ass.

Comment

You people are funny, who the **** are you. To come in here and call others retarded lmfao. Thats amusing, the only people i would accept talk like that would be from Officer of Engineers or people that have actually served. All you other "smart asses" are just as dumb as "me" in your terms. It's quite amusing...

Comment

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Blasted cheap imitation chew toys. They just don't make 'em like they used to.
              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral View Post
                Um. Prepare to be stomped. From several directions. But not by me. Have fun. ;)
                Stomped i can deal with myself quite fine thank you. And no who the hell is gonna stomp me. My information is as accurate as "anyone" else on this thread. No one, is gonna prove me wrong.

Comment

Anyone else wanna try, plz keep it coming. If you don't know what you are talking about like 75% of these ****tard's in here then keep your mouth shut.

Comment

My top 10 list would be... Now updated for people who thought they where smarter than me. Postions are not set, i would love to hear "actual opinions that are worth something".

1. South Korea XK2: [Production/Prototype] Well armored, fast/mobile, great gun/autoloader. Excellent countermeasures.
                    2. French LeClerc: Well armored, the 120mm smoothbore cannon is a beast.
                    3. British Challenger 2: Has one of the best if not best armor package in the world. Has a great record in combat.
                    4. Usa M1A2 SEP Abrams: Good 120mm gun, great armor but isnt the end all be all of tanks. Very good combat record. However it can match any of these tanks in actual combat, crews are very well trained and are great at what they do. This position is very flexible, one of the best tanks.
                    5. Germany's Leopard 2A6/Russia's BlackEagle:(Tied) BE {Prototype} Both have excellent armor packages, Russian Black Eagle has excellent armor/countermeasures it is verstile and can perform well in any terrain.
                    6. Italy's C1 Ariete: Good armor, good weapons package.
                    7. Israels Merkava: The "safest tank in the world" crew survivability is number #1. Great combat record.
                    8. Chineese type 99: A verstile tank with a good armor package.
                    9. Russian T-95: [Early stages of Prototype/Production] When we know more about this tank, and it see's actual combat i am sure it will move up on the list.
                    10. Japan's Type 90/India's T90s Bhishma: (Tied)Each Country's versions are quite different but are well suited for there terrain.

Yes, some of these tanks are still in production/prototype stages. But, when the XK2 comes out for production it is gonna be the number 1. The LeClerc is a good tank, what i am really impressed in is there autoloader. It is designed around the turret itself,the GIAT CN120-26 120mm smoothbore cannon is a great gun. It is a very roomy tank, crew survivability is excellent. The armor is much like the Leaopards/challenger 2.

(Tied), For the people who cant figure it out. There the same type of tank, each county has its own version.

Comment

Army Guide LeClerc
                      Army Guide Challenger
                      Army Guide Xk2
                      Army Guide Leopard 2A6
                      Army Guide Abrams
                      Army Guide Merkeva
                      Army Guide T-90
                      Army Guide Type 90
                      Army Technology - Leopard 2 Main Battle Tank Leopard 2
                      Army Technology - M1A1 / M1A2 Abrams - Main Battle Tank SEP Abrams
                      Army Technology - T 90S - Main Battle Tank T-90 Variants
                      BLACK EAGLE Main Battle Tank Black Eagle
                      Russian Black Eagle Surpasses America's Abrams - Pravda.Ru Black Eagle
                      BLACK EAGLE Main Battle Tank Black Eagle
                      New Russian Tanks T-95
                      http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/lan...8-chinese.html Discussion thread.
                      Merkava - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Merkeva
                      Ariete - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia C1 Ariete
                      Italian C-1 Ariete MBT C1 Ariete
                      T-90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Indian T-90
                      India's Latest Armour Addition - the T-90s India T-90
                      YouTube - The Top 10 Best Tank in the World A video on the top 10
                      Top 10 main battle tanks - Military Photos Arguments on the top 10.
                      T-95 Russian battle tank t-95
                      Merkava Mk4 Detailed
                      YouTube - Leopard 2 ( the best tank in the world) Leopard
                      YouTube - M1A2 Abrams Tank in action with music Abrams
                      Type 99 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Al-Khalid tank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I spent about 5 Hours reading through articles, books, and the knowledge i already knew about these tanks to make the top 10 list. The positions are about as accurate as they will get until they are all proven in actual combat. So don't come on here calling me a dumbass when i am getting the same information as you.

If you think you could put a better list up plz be my guest. Until then this is the most accurate list, updated list is.

1. Challenger 2.
                      2. Leopard 2A6
                      3. M1A2 SEP Abrams
                      4. Xk2
                      5. LeClerc
                      6. Merkeva 4
                      7. Black Eagle
                      8. T-95 Very little known, but i do have a actual source. Am a little skeptical about posting it give me some time to think about it. So as of now i will tie it with the C1 Ariete.
                      9. Chineese type 99.
                      10. The T-90 Variants
                      Last edited by Rossiman; 16 Nov 07,, 00:01.

Comment

The T-95 should not be on the list. You do NOT have the info to compare it. F*ck the design specs for it haven't even been finalized yet. Even the gun caliber IS NOT KNOWN FOR SURE. From your own link ''The T-95 MBT (pictures 4 and 5 – sorry about the quality!) is armed with a either a 135mm gun or the 152mm, depending on who you listen to. It is, of course, a smooth-bore.'' We don't know the engine, the weight, height, or any of a thousand other important design features. from your own link ''All of the technical data, outline and configuration features of the T-95 are still secret'' so please stop wasting time. You obviously have not done any in depth comparison of the vehicles. I'm not even going to begin to critisize your actual rankings. It's pretty obvious you simply did a quick surface comparison possibly not even reading your own sources.

Comment

Just rereading the thread and the people calling me a dumbass. HAHAHAHA to funny, lets hear your opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
                            The T-95 should not be on the list. You do NOT have the info to compare it. F*ck the design specs for it haven't even been finalized yet. Even the gun caliber IS NOT KNOWN FOR SURE. From your own link ''The T-95 MBT (pictures 4 and 5 – sorry about the quality!) is armed with a either a 135mm gun or the 152mm, depending on who you listen to. It is, of course, a smooth-bore.'' We don't know the engine, the weight, height, or any of a thousand other important design features. from your own link ''All of the technical data, outline and configuration features of the T-95 are still secret'' so please stop wasting time. You obviously have not done any in depth comparison of the vehicles. I'm not even going to begin to critisize your actual rankings. It's pretty obvious you simply did a quick surface comparison possibly not even reading your own sources.
                            I am going to keep the T-95 on there, there are actual sources on my computer that i will post later. For now the T-95 will have a low rank but still on the top 10, K.
                            And the fact that you say my own sources i didn't read you must be smoking that marijuana more than i do..... I read them this is a comparison list of guns, armor, survivability and many other factors. Until someone post a better list this is the most accurate.

Comment

To the people who say i used Wikipedia you are so wrong. Over 90% of my sources are from different sites, and yes i did go through and read Wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossiman View Post
                                Just rereading the thread and the people calling me a dumbass.

I wonder why they should do that? Could it be because
                                a) you are a juvenile in an adults forum, perhaps? Or
                                b) because you use intemperate expressions and hyperbole? Or
                                c) perhaps because you are not very well informed?

HAHAHAHA to funny, lets hear your opinions.
                                I expect you mean 'too'.
                                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Working...
                                X