Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush is an idiot...back to the dark ages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush is an idiot...back to the dark ages.

I can't believe people voted him back into office. I see his plan for IRAQ hasn't changed any -- because it never really existed.

What does he hope to achieve -- troops/civilians killed daily and he is "praying to God" -- just what the world needs, another religious fanatic going in as a "Christian".

So is his master plan to "wait" it out and hope that somehow they just all magically die or run out of bombs & guns? Has he not been paying attention to the middle east much these past 40 or so years? How they have generations and generations of people willing to blow themselves up? Why would anyone think they can wait out "faith"?

Even if Bush gets Bin Laden -- do you think it'll make any difference? No, the religious structure is in place such that he will be replaced by another, then another, then another. Did capturing Sadam make any difference?

Bush, get real -- just take the many Historic examples and learn from them, stop saying "they didn't die in vain" -- they died because you have NO PLAN. Democracy can't be forced on anyone, no matter how much you believe it is the right way to proceed as a society. A country has to be ready for Democracy, IRAQ is far from Ready. If Bush wasn't clued it, we've been at war with terrorist since the term was created -- 9/11/01 didn't suddenly "start terrorism" -- but the sad part is Bush has failed in so many ways (9/11/01 was avoidable) and yet he remains in office.

Rob.

Trolling. What I'm going to do is lift the burden of having to rant about President Bush on this board for three days, see if that helps you to play nice after your allowed to return.

Comment

The title of the thread made me think it was a Lull starter! :)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
        The title of the thread made me think it was a Lull starter! :)
        Same here.:roll:
        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
          What I'm going to do is lift the burden of having to rant about President Bush on this board for three days
          Ha ha, classic!! His first post and he's banned already!
          Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

This thread lives and so do those that posted in it http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...8&page=3&pp=20

and this thread also
            http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...8026#post58026
            which you will find the reference to Bush being an idiot also

Yet my thread earns banned status.

Rants about the ISI - yeah, as if someone posting on this boards really knows -- assumptions, way too many assumptions.

Ban me again if you like, but I'm not seeing a heck of a lot of good content but I do see the "God" syndrome of those that moderate this place.

Comment

Originally posted by robains2
              Ban me again if you like
              Heh, heh, something tells me you aren't going to make it to robains3.

Comment

Originally posted by robains2
                Ban me again if you like, but I'm not seeing a heck of a lot of good content but I do see the "God" syndrome of those that moderate this place.
                Where's Gio? This guy needs to be mooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken
                  Heh, heh, something tells me you aren't going to make it to robains3.
                  LOL!

Comment

Is calling Bush an idiot a bannable offence on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by arctarus
                      Is calling Bush an idiot a bannable offence on this board?
                      It's an ad hominem attack.

Besides, he did just call the President an idiot. He started a thread to call Bush an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                        It's an ad hominem attack.

Besides, he did just call the President an idiot. He started a thread to call Bush an idiot.
                        But calling Bush an idiot should not be a bannable offence. Afterall if you can't call Bush an idiot, who really can you call an idiot?

Comment

But calling Bush an idiot should not be a bannable offence. Afterall if you can't call Bush an idiot, who really can you call an idiot?
                          Ad hominem attacks are illogical. Thus if you go around calling people idiots, you might want to look in the mirror to find another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                            Ad hominem attacks are illogical. Thus if you go around calling people idiots, you might want to look in the mirror to find another one.
                            My point was that calling Bush an idiot should not be considered ad hominem, afterall he has done a lousy job both domestically as well as in Iraq war.

Comment

My point was that calling Bush an idiot should not be considered ad hominem, afterall he has done a lousy job both domestically as well as in Iraq war.
                              I'm not going to waste my time going into a detailed response of why you are completely wrong. You state absurd things as though they are facts. You state things as though they are Knowledge when they are in fact just your opinions. You obviously have some unchallenged opinions. If you say here long enough, they will change. You'll see that you are not obviously right on most if not all political issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X