Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got there first... ;) . For most things I prefer Wikipedia, gives more narrow and direct answers
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• I don't trust wikipedia. Too many peoeple in it lol

There is a site called Marines.mil :: Official Home of the United States Marine Corps that has the answers on the topic :D
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• How about ole fashion knowledge.
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• OK, Mihais answer me this without Google:

He was one of the best pilots of his time. Was decorated 3 times in one month. His grave is still unknown.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Georges Guynemer?
            Those who know don't speak
            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Nope.

This one was posthumously awarded V.C.

Those 3 in one month were DFC

Comment

• Roger Bushell?

Comment

• Nope.

He was WWI one of the best RAF aces. Hint the Irish one ;)

Comment

• Mick Mannock
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• George McElroy?

Comment

• Ben is correct

Comment

• General knowledge, my foot, that was entirely Wikipedia/Google...

What was the name of the Jewish FBI director in Tom Clancy's Ryanverse?

Comment

• Emil Acobs.

How this has to do anything with history?

Comment

• Emil Jacobs, but close enough. History in that the book was published 22 years ago

Comment

• Damn Broswers don't copy everything i need :P

Who played the character in the movie? I know he wasn't Ben Gurion type of Jew :)

Comment

Working...
                                X