No announcement yet.

Did the SAS nearly capture Bin Laden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You necro-post a thread forty two months dead...and without even so much as an introduction.

May the gates of hell open to devour you.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

BOOHOOHOOO,that was so scary.
      Those who know don't speak
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Mihais Reply

"BOOHOOHOOO,that was so scary"

Get off my case.

NOTHING's actually scary here. We exist in virtual-world. Just a not-so-subtle reminder of good board etiquette missing from this ignorant newbie.
        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

I understand a rock lobster nearly captured Bin Laden today but some green crabs dragged him away then a Barracuda snatched an arm and swam away and some barnacles attached themselves to the bones after the flesh was torn away....I won't quit my day job, It will take more than thread necromancy to bring him back now
          Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
          ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
          X